KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

EskÉ fanm ak Bèl Böùnda bay feeling
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
knowzy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: EskÉ fanm ak Bèl Böùnda bay feeling Reply with quote Back to top

I'm in lùv with negresse with níce N röùnd ass I wonder how mänÿ oƒ U feel da same ??

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I DO... BOUDA IS A MUST... BREAST HEIIIIIINNNN....

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zipgenel wrote:
I DO... BOUDA IS A MUST... BREAST HEIIIIIINNNN....

Bounda se pa gro pou li gro non se bon pi li bon!
(Gro pil bounda pa vle di la sante)
Idea

zipgenel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hey... listen... I love thick woman with some thick ass..

I love sexy woman with thick ass...

kafou

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Le yon fanm ginyin yon bel but anba minm jan Ak Serena Williams, se adore pou aore selman.

Bunda tankou ,

MEIMEI,
Misty JEAN,
just little prime exapmle of Bunda, ep u ki durrrrr ano. sa se poetry in motiion.

A Very Nice and Tight Bunda, ki ginyin yon bel grosseur ladan wins over breast anytimes.

bel feeling lan, se leu wap tiere Pwint lan, pou koulyea pou ap tande bruit yo, se Pack, Pack, PAck, tankou le ou te kon ap jwe Pacman video Games ba ck in the days.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

XXplosive

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bouda a tres improtant. Leu w'ap danse ak fanm lan epi ou vire li pou fe baisse-bas, fok ou senti yon bel ti bagay byen rond devan'w.

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

XXplosive wrote:
Bouda a tres improtant. Leu w'ap danse ak fanm lan epi ou vire li pou fe baisse-bas, fok ou senti yon bel ti bagay byen rond devan'w.

I like bel-bounda too! But the important point to remember is this; Yon neg bewen yon bounda ki bon tou!!! (Bonthou)

Last edited by DANIELBONZAM on Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im not trying to sound different than any of you guys....but for the past 20 and plus years i have been striving for girls with big butts, nice hips....well rounded etc....

however, i had managed to discover other qualities that will make me love a girl for the rest of my life....even if she doesn't have a big butt.........although I am yet to find a girl like that.......I know that they exist somewhere.......with divine qualities.

the thing with big butt........believe it........with comfort in marriage or relationship....this butt will turn one with the ceinture, the dos, tout bagay pral kole.

i have seen girls who used to have nice shape...nice butt......tout bagay vin fe yon sel apre yon tan....

so i look for something more solide.....character, personality...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

vive tout fanm gwo bunda.............

DANIELBONZAM

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Jay Brooklyn wrote:
vive tout fanm gwo bunda.............

Vive tout fanm gwo bounda n bon koko Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: