KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU LISTENING TO???
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
haitianqueen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nickenson P., Djakout, Carimi, Nu-look Live and Zenglen

KREOLA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LATELY,
I'M GOING THROUGH A "ZOUK" PHASE Exclamation Exclamation
DAAN JUNIOR IS MY NIGHTIME SOOTHING PHASE Wink

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Does Anyone Care to answer that question for me please?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes OOPs notttttttttttttttttttttt

Lately A couple of 509 live been doing it for me , Man you guys keep sleeping on them but those live Rock big time and i see nothing but the sky for those guys.

Nu-look two bal been on Heavy rotation in my Cd player , Djazz lou vre till they start playing that soft stuff Crying or Very sad thank god i could edit my cd's Laughing Laughing

And when all else fail, i Always got my System in Reserve yessssssssssssss my car are is full of them.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Sweet kowompu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm listenning to Zenglen and Original H (new album)

Eve971

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hum...these past 2 weeks I've been stuck on CLASSIC LOVERSand specialy on MODE'M ANKO, LANMOU CLASSIC and JUST LIKE THAT ! Maaaaaaan, sa ser de bagay pou'w listen to ak ménage ou...bel lanmou net al koler after ça !!! Laughing
Ampil Djet X also with LOVE TO LOVE and VANESSA.
Guadeloupe's year revelation SOFT with KRIM KONT LA GWADLOUP, L'AFRIK KA KRIYER MWEN, FOUTER LA PAIX and LA DEMANDE...and some John Legend and Seu Jorge..bon bagay !
But this week, my song is ORIGINAL H's new single AMBYANS LAN CHO (Ambiance de ouf in French)..mézanmi, gadon djaz ki vinn pou tuye'm !!! Djaz local nou an, bon bagay, bon bagay neeeeeeeet !
PS : I forgot ARMSTRONG JEUNE' s jazz album !!! Wow, bon bagay ! Maladie d'amour, OU changer and Si lanmou ter assez !!! Shocked My best positive surprise of the mounth !!!

kenwatters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been listening to my Ipod ever since I got it (3 weeks ago). Took me at least 2 1/2 full days to load it, dump songs that I realized I didn't really want, then reload it, etc... I'm still doing that from time to time. This is the best piece of technology to come out in a LONG time, in my opinion.

So, lately it's been everything... Wynton Marsalis, Wayne Shorter, Pat Metheny, Kassav', Peter Gabriel, Miles Davis, Eva Cassidy, Tabou (of course...), Boukman, some Maurice Andre' recordings (classical trumpeter), Marc Anthony (his salsa stuff -- NOT his cheesy English-lyric stuff), some old Public Enemy, Tom Mitchell / Edy Borgela Phillipe, Kenny Wheeler, Joshua Redman, Damien Rice, Cassandra Wilson, Johnny Cash, Zeppelin, Dixie Chicks, etc...

Having an Ipod makes you realize EXACTLY what your musical tastes are -- sometimes, they're pretty diverse, I guess.

islandprincesse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Azor & Harold Faustin (Live in Japan)-Haitian Spiritual Wind
Emeline Michel-All (always on rotation)
Buyu Ambroise-Blues in Red

VladVice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Le Majeur! T-Vice
and since last week "Mon commendant" T-Vice 2000

Ne-yo! the album
Raram (carnaval 2003)

trackmaster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been listening to Tony Chasseur's album Musi Qualite,

Mendes Brothers-Kabu Verdi, And Willie Rosario- Tres Con Cache w/ Tony Vega Y Gilberto Santa-Rosa

mistergentle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wherever I might be (car, home, etc..) I just put my laptop on shuffle. Jan l' vini l' vini: konpa, RnB, Hip Hop, chansons françaises, ... I even get some rock n roll and country music. However, I barely listen to the last two ones. When I get some rock or country, I skip it most of the time. So you can see I don't listen to one band or one kind of music lately.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: