KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT @ THE ROXY IN BOSTON!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: DJAKOUT @ THE ROXY IN BOSTON! Reply with quote Back to top

I don t usually do Bal’s reviews, but last night was a great night for party goers in boston I felt the urge to write a little something about Djakout’s performance.

Djakout’s performance was the best I ‘ve seen in years. The sound was just great. (JEAN RAYMOND DID IT AGAIN) The whole Djkaout crew was on top of their game. I must congratulate all involved that made this party happened. Boston hasn t had a good party like that in a long time. Everyone seemed pleased and was ready to party.

Djakout’s konpa was just tight. A lot of grooves not a lot of trash talking, even though from time to time Shabba or Roro would through jabs at their favorite band , but it was all fun. LESS TALK MORE KONPA . 2006 might be another good year for Djakout.

Chapo ba to Djakout. On a very good performance. Keep up the good work.

TOTOVICE
MASS KONPA “ BEL JAZZ “
MET BETON AN TOUJOU CHANPION!

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Glad you had fun Totovice. If Djakout talks less and focuses more on their kompa, they should have another great year.

How did they do in the love songs department?

Noupa

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow....Bon Bagay Toto...Thanks for the review...

Glad u had fun Wink

JMPerry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the review and congrats to Djakout. I watched the footage Pat put up from their performance and I gotta say that the band is delivering. Bon bagay !

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M'pral suiv Sanrick ak H1 sou dosye sa... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seems like Djakout Mizik really held it down... Good!

Tilouj

Thanks for the review Toto.

Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

PhizUniq wrote:
M'pral suiv Sanrick ak H1 sou dosye sa... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Seems like Djakout Mizik really held it down... Good!

Phiz ou pa bon non, wap met H1 nan koze sa.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tilouj,

It seems like you don't know today's headline news??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ask Sanrick and he will tell you...

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah depi ou we Totovice di'w, konnen li te bon vre.

Yo di'm gen yon moun ki rele H1 nan bal la pou li fe'l tande'l frappe Djakout yo, misye di li regret li pat alle Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Map suiv li too wi Phiz Mr. Green

Thanks Toto!

DJ Super Duke

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The show was indeed very good.....I spend the whole night listening and paying close attention to Djakout. Ti Pouch did very well ont he keyboard grooves, the guys showed great nergy and chemistry together very good. Just like TOTO said a little too much trash talking but I guess it's all fun....
JOB WELL DONE DJAKOUT !!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: