KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JAZ ENTERPRISE: A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR THEIR FESTIVAL!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: JAZ ENTERPRISE: A BRIGHT FUTURE FOR THEIR FESTIVAL! Reply with quote Back to top

I wanted to wait until we got the frontpage of KM ready before posting this article, however I just could not wait anymore.

I want to take this time to congratulate JAZ ENTERPRISE (EVENS BLAISE, GARY MOZULE and staff) for a job extremely well done at "La Nuit des Jeunes" on Saturday evening. The way things were handled were first class. The time that the bands had to start and end their sets was ON POINT. Gary made sure of that every time.

I am also happy because the success could not have happened to a nicer guy...EVENS. I have been dealing with Evens for a while now, and I must tell you that this guy is truly one of the top good guys/gentlemen in the business. ALWAYS RESPECTFUL and NEVER ON AN EGO TRIP. I admire that a lot from this guy. Evens.....YOU DESERVE IT. You worked hard for it.

This event was packed, and they still had a huge line of people outside the club that could not get in. I think it is a sign of an event that's ready to go on the next level. Next year, I suggest that they get a bigger venue, and VERY IMPORTANT, they should add at least 2 MORE BANDS in there.

JAZ ENTERPRISE is on the verge of having the ONLY HMI INDOOR FESTIVAL (Compas that is) that soon will be reaching new heights in terms of populatity. They have the chance to make this event much bigger than it is right now, and this franchise has nothing but a bright future ahead of it. Try to make it bigger and add more bands next year and see where it goes.

Once again BRAVO TO JAZ ENTERPRISE (Evens and Gary). You guys did a great job.

On a personal front, I must also say that I was extremely pleased with the way that you guys treated KM during the event. That is really appreciated as well.

KM!

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I second that.....BAGAY MOUN PROPE NET BAGAY SENTI BON...CONGRAT FOR A WELL EXECUTED EVENT...... Cool Cool Cool ..

VIZE PI RO....THE SKY IS THE LIMIT.......AND HOPEFULLY U GUYS CAN HAVE A CRASH COURSE POU TI PROMOTERS BOQUIERE NAN HMI LA..SO THEY CAN LEARN SAK RELE RESPECT POU FANATICS..... Idea

ALSO.....ONE LAST PIECE OF ADVICE....SE PA POU NOUS COURI PRAL PLEDE FAIS BAL sous BAL NON NON JUST BECAUSE LA NUITS DES JEUNES TE SUCCESSFUL.. Idea ..CONTINUE PRAN SANG NOUS......meme si se 3 bon bals nous fais par annee......make sure yo SE 3 BON BALS CONSEQUENT JUST LIKE LAST SATURDAY.... Idea .......

AND EVENS U DESERVE IT MON FRERE AFTER ALL THE HARD WORK.....DU COURAGE AND BON BAGAY....U ARE A TRUE CLASSY GUY...... Cool

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bagay yo bon nan min neg yo vrer wi.
Bravo to jazz enterprise!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

they really care about all aspect of the biz, mostly Respect to the fan and everything. This thing was plan for a while and think about some more to make a nice event.

And they wanted to make sure everything went well to the last detail, security was nice everyone did a very good job. and i'm very Happy for them.

2nd one could only get better keep it up guys.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
islandprincesse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have heard nothing but great praises for JAZ Enterprise and look forward to attending one of their events. Keep it up.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bravo To JAZ enterprize....Keep it up the good work Wink

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can not compliment JAZ Enterprise enough, kudos to all that are making JAZ enterprise one of our premiere bal organizers in our community.

The skies the limit for them and I just hope that there example will lead others to follow suit (but I won't hold my breath).

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
I have heard nothing but great praises for JAZ Enterprise and look forward to attending one of their events. Keep it up.

I second that! Will try to make it next time or next year.

Good and keep it up guys!

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is good news for these folks!!!

kenwatters

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's great news about Evens & the crew. I had the opportunity to work closely with him a few years ago when he put together the show at Amazura, featuring Jean Luc Guanel, Skah Shah, System, Tabou (La Nuit des Grandes?). He contracted our horn section to accompany several of the guest artists. I can tell you from a musician's standpoint, the guy is a genuine class act & as professional an event promoter as I've ever seen. He keeps it up, he'll be running a lot of shows all over the world... Bravo!
-Ken

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: