KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

They Still Exist!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KREOLA

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Posted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:22 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanannan,

You are a bit demanding aren't you?
Two weeks you've been hanging out with her and she already gave it up.

My first question,
Do you know her last name?

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

DIVA, EPA YAP TOUYE'M LA

kannannan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes I know her last name wait gonna tell u hummmmm what is it again. let me think about it i'll get back to you Wink .

seriously I do know her last name. And like I said I did not demand it. It just came up in the convo after the act.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For htose of you who are surprised that a girl willlet him go down but won't do it herself, girls do this all hte time.

It all has to do with social stigma. A lot of girls area ffraid of being called names when they perform this act.

Back inthe days and prbably there are still women like that, who will let amna go down on them and they'll also do it for the guy but they won't have sex because it was so important that htey keep their virginity.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SYRO,

You are right about certain females being shy...
But in this case this girl let Kananan hit it after 2 or 3 weeks but wants to keep her tongue and lips SAVED for marriage Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
What surprised me the most... I'm so use to hearing people keeping their PU**Y tight but not their lips Exclamation Exclamation

Gromosso

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No head, ouch that hurts!

Track, I guess she wasn't white. Laughing

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

moin bwe pois wi la-a... sim kompwan bien li pa guin problem bay bijou sacre ya , but lap tan se leu li marier pou li paler ak boss schmilblick.

a la de koze
(MAK)

CatDog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kannannan wrote:
Divaduck- U might be right. cause she only came twice and I came once.

How can you be sure she came twice? Did she tell you? I would not assume and believe everything if I were you. Cool Cool Cool

CatDog

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It could be one of these special things that she wants to reserve for her hubby. I know girls that have said since they are no longer virgin certain things they won't do and those things they will do it only to their hubby. I don't think it's like they are discusted by it but more like thy want it to be an act of love.

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mon cher ou fou man... Am I the only man in this universe who is not crazy about head

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NEGKREYOL,

I'm guessing you are the only guy that's not too thrilled whether you get head or not Idea Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: