KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

They Still Exist!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kannannan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: They Still Exist! Reply with quote Back to top

Warning to all the Fellas!!!!!!!!!

I have been talking to this girl for a lil over 2weeks. And last night was the 3rd time we hungout. knwowing me, I don't know konw how come we never got on the subject before but anyway aafter we had a good night of fun(bagay yo fet) while i was in the car taking her home I ask HOw come she did not go down on me that next time it's a must. and she told she never has and never will maybe and only maybe when she is married.

Bon mwen pa men di anyen anko telman mwen sezi Shocked . I did not know those kind on women still Exist. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Tilouj

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am a little surprise she had sex with you but won't go down until after marriage Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

trackmaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Re: They Still Exist! Reply with quote Back to top

kannannan wrote:
Warning to all the Fellas!!!!!!!!!

I have been talking to this girl for a lil over 2weeks. And last night was the 3rd time we hungout. knwowing me, I don't know konw how come we never got on the subject before but anyway aafter we had a good night of fun(bagay yo fet) while i was in the car taking her home I ask HOw come she did not go down on me that next time it's a must. and she told she never has and never will maybe and only maybe when she is married.

Bon mwen pa men di anyen anko telman mwen sezi Shocked . I did not know those kind on women still Exist. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Hmmm No head??

Was she Jamaican??

RICKY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I THINK YOU SHOULD PLAY IT COOL. DON'T SAY NOTHING ANY MORE AND SHE'LL JUST COME AROUND AND BLESS YOU. JUST DON'T KEEP ASKING FOR IT.

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TONERE KI BAGAY NO HEAD SA.... LIKE RICKY SAID PLAY IT COOL AND DONT ASK ANYMORE BOUT IT. GIVE HER ANOTHER MONTH TO COME AROUND... I CANT LIVE WITH OUT MY HEAD ITS A MUST FOR ME ...

GOOD LUCK

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To be quite honest, you need to dump it bro.

If I am up and personal with a chick like that and she does not do it, surely she will be replaced. To frankly honest, when my pants come down that will be the first thing a girl will do the first time I hit it. If you don't watchout the next thing she pulls is she turned to christianity and she don't sh*t at all. Don't get trap in a rapture.

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For all those who want heads, how soon do you get down and get the chores done?

I don't mind we get to know each other and agree on a 69* but having the expectation of me giving you head wild you just get up and lay on me is a no go....

Oh my bad, my soon to be husband is chatting with me as we speak he agrees with some of you guys... but he has to deal with me, and I only do what I want and feel confortable with....you guys are not home free.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you go down on her? Why are you so surprised that she didn't go down on you?

What do you mean if they still exist. The girl should feel confortable when she does something and if she wants to wait until marriage that's fine.

Maybe she feels like I do, that putting her mouth around someone's tool and him sticking his tongue up her punani is more intimate than sex.

That being said, I would feel very insulted if someone told me "next time I must do this or next time I must do that."

There wouldn't be a next time.

I like to do things on my own time.

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What surprises me the most about this topic is: THIS GIRL LET YOU HIT IT...BUT WANTS TO WAIT AFTER MARIAGE ON HEAD Question Wink

H1: I think your a bit too hard on things Exclamation Do you get on your knees when a girls panties comes flying off Question

KANANNAN: Did you go down on her? Perhaps not and that's why you ain't received none.

kannannan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like the fellas said i am going to play it cool for now see where things are heading. In all honesty I can't be in a comitted relationship if there is no HEAD.

Ladies yes I went down on her. I Tought she did not go down on me paske mwen te troprese. After I my eating session I went straight to the sex part, thinking next time she will do her part.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: