KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

YANKEE PITCHING OFF TO AN AWFUL START - BEGINING OF THE END!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:50 am    Post subject: YANKEE PITCHING OFF TO AN AWFUL START - BEGINING OF THE END! Reply with quote Back to top

And as I predicted, it'll unfold right on front of our eyes, the biggest financial fiasco ever recorded in the historty of modern economics - where one man sets out to just throw his money away on a bunch of fraudulent guys and gets embarrassed at their performance.

Oh wait!!!

It happened too last year - the supposedly best team in the MLB slumped to to bottom of the barrel as they topped the major leagues with a $200,000.00 payroll. And what do you get for all that...lets see....

struggling against Oakland A's pitching when they're schedule to play the Angels next.

Mussina, Wang, Pavano and a slew of other pitchers on their roster are hurt and are set to underperform yet again this year (just take a look a last night's game).

And even more embarrassing...well right next to their pitching is the Yank's pathetic defense!!! They suck!!!!!

Now all of this for $200,000.00!!! Somebody's getting played big time -and it's none other than George Steibrenner. I'll be sure to kcik back and watch as the evil empire fall flat on its miserable grill and dwell at the bottom of the AL East!!! Awww, how sweet it is! Mr. Green Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green:mrgreen:

Meanwhile - Josh Beckett, the newly aquired pitcher for the mighty Boston Red Sox delivered with ferocity and total dominance...and child prodige Jonathan Papelbon is kicking major a$$ as a closer and wait...he can start too!!!! Kid got a 95 MPH fast ball with mad movement!!!!
Twisted Evil Get' em Sox!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ti Boxer

Raymi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer,

Hold on, Let me check the date...........
Oh right we're still in April aren't we.
Just checking.
(I'll check back with you in september).

Boxer, neg pam.
I must admit you have a love affair with my team. She's the sexy rich lady who lives accross town. She is elegant and all the men wished they could have her.
It hurts so much for you because she is just four hours from you, and yet the Rich and more powerful neighbor have her on his arms.
Your own lady is ugly and rowdy. There's always some drama going on.
Since you cannot have what your heart desires you start to spread rumors about her, call her names, put her down.

Boxer, it's ok......I know you have a big A-Rod picture in your secret room where you idolized the Yanks...SHHHh I know all about it. I wont tell anyone.

Much love
Raymi.

Haitianone

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer

Yankees are already facing doomsday. Their pitching is near garbage and how long can this bullpen pull its weight.

Red Sox is bringing joy and happiness to America once again. All baseball fans feel good on the prospect of successful year. We came a little short last year but if we had the money the Yuckees have, we would be champions 10 times by now. I do suggest Steinbrenner to go the drug store and find a nice way help boost up that bullpen. It stinks!!! Laughing

tipoupouche

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What ever your guys are sniffing.. I advise your guys to stop it... the brain is dropping data... The brain needs to be synchronized.. It is out of sync... How the hell can you said Yankees are doomed and awful pitching.. They have only one bad game.. one bad game.. If you are so blind why even bother to post... They only play 3 games

1- N.Y. Yankees 15, Oakland 2 Only 2 runs

2- Apr. 4 Oakland 4, N.Y. Yankees 3 Only 4 runs

3- Apr. 5 Oakland 9, N.Y. Yankees 4 bad games

How does that count for awful pitichng and doomed....

Let me remind you.. It's not the dog that's in the fight that matter... It is the fight that's in the dog.... Relax.... Chill.. Have another Heineken.... Smoke more hiblibubly.....

Your guys are well known for trash talk..

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Raymi wrote:
Boxer,

Hold on, Let me check the date...........
Oh right we're still in April aren't we.
Just checking.
(I'll check back with you in september).

Boxer, neg pam.
I must admit you have a love affair with my team. She's the sexy rich lady who lives accross town. She is elegant and all the men wished they could have her.
It hurts so much for you because she is just four hours from you, and yet the Rich and more powerful neighbor have her on his arms.
Your own lady is ugly and rowdy. There's always some drama going on.
Since you cannot have what your heart desires you start to spread rumors about her, call her names, put her down.

Boxer, it's ok......I know you have a big A-Rod picture in your secret room where you idolized the Yanks...SHHHh I know all about it. I wont tell anyone.

Much love
Raymi.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing I give you that - she's the sexy rich chick right next door, but I just bought an 86 karat diamond ring for my baby a little under 2 years ago! She's been flashing that thing more than those metal barriers covering the teeth of those rappers!!!! I'm so proud of her! Meanwhile, your women is wondering when was the last time you got her a ring!? LMAO!!! All she keeps asking is, "what have you done for me lately!!!?" Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

You know what happens when you don't take care of your women Ray! Wink

Ti Boxer

Last edited by Ti boxer on Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tipoupouche wrote:
What ever your guys are sniffing.. I advise your guys to stop it... the brain is dropping data... The brain needs to be synchronized.. It is out of sync... How the hell can you said Yankees are doomed and awful pitching.. They have only one bad game.. one bad game.. If you are so blind why even bother to post... They only play 3 games

1- N.Y. Yankees 15, Oakland 2 Only 2 runs

2- Apr. 4 Oakland 4, N.Y. Yankees 3 Only 4 runs

3- Apr. 5 Oakland 9, N.Y. Yankees 4 bad games

How does that count for awful pitichng and doomed....

Let me remind you.. It's not the dog that's in the fight that matter... It is the fight that's in the dog.... Relax.... Chill.. Have another Heineken.... Smoke more hiblibubly.....

Your guys are well known for trash talk..

Oh stop it Pouche!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Stop it Pouchon... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Pouche - you're in deep trouble kiddo. Just answer those questions for me: how is Wang doing? Oh yeah...how is my man Pavano, the much sought after ace LMAO!!!? And you think I'm hallucinating when I warn that you guys are in major dilema.

Pouche - you really mean to tell me that your squad doesn't have major pitching woes!!!? Have you been watching? LMAO!!!! You just lost two games in a row - the first one because your pitcher couldn't keep the lead, the second because your starter couldn't last past 4 and 2/3 inning, and you mean to tell me you don't have pitching woes!!!? Shocked

Meanwhile, Oakland pitching completely tamed your batters the past two nights - and they admitted it (of course you won't Rolling Eyes ) - and they'll be facing the Angels next. Are you seriously watching this Pouche!!?

Oh..by the way, did you see my boy Josh Beckett last night!!!? Mr. Green Mr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. GreenMr. Green:mrgreen:

Ti Boxer

kannannan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tiboxer. I agree with you the Yuckees are not at their best right now. And yes our pitchers are doing good. But lett's not get carried away it's still APRIL.

I do think the Yuckees are not going to go far this year but it's just too early. Look at what they did last yr.

@Raymi. Our Drama queen is wearing an amazing piece of jewelery and has good chance of getting another one this yr.

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kananan,

mwen konin sa tres byen wi. Trust me when I tell you, I know it's only April. I did say that Yankees Pitching are off to a poor start. I have no idea if they'll finish that way - nor did I say they will.

But you have to admit - as of right now, bagay yo led amor pou neg yo. Already, pressure sou yo. They better not lose to the Angels tonight.

Can you imagine a team with such a high payroll, with supposdely the best players in the world, it struggling this bad.

Heck - this team should neve lose.

I'll take it's only April this and that from other teams. I'll take that excuse from other teams - not the almighty NY yankees...those frauds!!

Ti Boxer

kannannan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ou gen rezon. bagay yo led anpil anpil nan men yo. Mwen jus pa vle tro exite pou sa kite rive last yr pa rive anko.
You are right a team with that payrool should not be struggling this BAD.

daphnee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti boxer wrote:

I'll take it's only April this and that from other teams. I'll take that excuse from other teams - not the almighty NY yankees...those frauds!!

Ti Boxer

Which explains your infatuation for the Bo Sox...you like teams that make excuses for themselves like...ie "curse of the Bambino", "Yanks got all the money" and whatever else you sorry BoSucks fans can think of next...

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: