KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CARIMI "LIVE" @ LA NUIT DES JEUNES..WATCH FOOTAGE
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

me gin de serie de djazz depi yo pa gin yon new album out..mwen pap bother al tande yo...cause it's sad to say it but mwen pa pran feeling nan yo anko...nan stock ancien Rolling Eyes

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Por favor wasn't bad at all . not my cup of tea for real but the last two songs wasn't bad at all. The more i go i think the more i will enjoy.

Yes Fan'm sometime i just like that Heavy stuff , toward the end when the sound was better i did some Gouyad so it wasn't bad .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PhizUniq

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanvaloo,

Yo te byen di wi. Yo te di "La Nuit des Jeunes."

Ou pat konn sa... Mr. Green Laughing Laughing Laughing

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sa bel Phizzz...and it's true La nuit des jeunes Very Happy so yo servi'w bagay jeune Wink

JMPerry

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A Mesieu, Carimi did a good job epi mwen Glenny pa dan rans li minm. I am glad to see that so far, from the footage that I have watched (Djakout and Carimi) shows that the bands are DELIVERING big time during their performances. That's great to see. Hopefully the trend will continue. Thanks for the footage Pat.

JMPerry
KePy Records, Inc.
"Raising the Standard"

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon mwen te pense ke li te pi mal..Carimi pat mal du tout..pour ne pas dire que yo te bon....bel ambiance..new groove...but unfrotunetly same songs but se nomal yo pa ko gin nouvote...min antouka didn`t see nu look and t-vice but Carimi bien ouve soiree a....Are u Ready a se te sa net... Wink

Bon Bagay Carimi
and thanks again pat Wink

belphaby

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

By the time I arrived carimi was playing "Por Favor"; their performance was good but,I've seen them play much better.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I must admit, I couldn't stand U My #1 when it was released. After watching the footage, it grew on me. Nice tempo, the guys didn't try to do too much in the song. Bon Bagay. Mka we mwen menm kap KLERE BOUK SINTURON'M lan'w bal. Razz

Their overall performance was pretty good. One thing for sure, a new album is definitely needed.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: