KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CARIMI "LIVE" @ LA NUIT DES JEUNES..WATCH FOOTAGE
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: CARIMI "LIVE" @ LA NUIT DES JEUNES..WATCH FOOTAGE Reply with quote Back to top

CARIMI fans....you have been served.

Check out CARIMI "Live" at "LA NUIT DES JEUNES" by clicking on the link below.

The group performs
*PLAYER
*TCHA TCHA
*U MY NUMBER 1: Carlo's song from the Djazz La 5 CD.
*IN LOVE: First time I seen them perform this track as well.
*POR FAVOR: Richard Cave takes center stage
*ARE U READY: Their new hit single

Click on the link below and check it out on CHANNEL 3.
http://www.kompamagazinetv2.com

BON BAGAY NET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me go check it out so i could lol.........................woy

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

We didn't even know that the band had started playing Carlo's track off of the Djazz La 5 cd. BON BAGAY.

"TCHA TCHA" has suddenly taken over as one of the top songs on my list when it comes to CARIMI. That song did not take another extension until they started playing it LIVE.

PS: Check out MICKAEL GUIRAND's new haircut. Laughing Rough neck look in effect I guess.

If there is a bass player who shows that he is having more fun up there on that stage than NOLDY.....I have yet to see him. Maybe it's Youyou from Zin. I CAN SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT GLENNY as well. Monsieur li mi'n, li nan bol plat li la.

KM!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yanvaloo....Stop with the sarcasm. Just come out and say it. You were telling me "SA CARIMI AP JWE LA". Just say it and stop with these games man.

I personally ENJOYED Carimi's performance, even though I must say they have sounded better on other occasions that I've seen them, but that did not stop me from enjoying myself during their set.

KM!

lana4

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Merciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Pat Very Happy Very Happy

So nice to see the guys performing !
It's been a long long time !!!

Big up to you all !!!
Go Carimi !

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

saw pa understand la km...neg HEAVY DUTY EARS SA YO LIKE YANVALOO....KOMPA CARIMI A TRO SOUPLE POU GROS ZOREY YANVALOO....o by they way the dude has BIG EARS....MWEN TAP FAIS ON TI JOUDA SOUS YANVALOO NAN LA NUIT DES JEUNES.....now i understand you even more YANVALOO.....AK KALITE ZOREYS SA YO god mete nan tete ou....SE SYSTEM BAND ...BAND who? SEULEMENT POU TANDE..........NEGS YO PA MAL.....GIVE THEM A CHANCE........ Idea

TOO BAD I MISSED MOST OF CARIMI'S ACT.....ONLY SAW THE LAST 2 SONGS.....BANM ALLE REGARDE Cool

Machiavel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can dig that Tcha Tcha song. It was a nice performance. I was a huge fan of Carimi when they first came out, but overall, I must say that the magic is gone for me. I am looking forward to a new CD from the gang, which the band needs badly.

belchokola

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will definetely check this out when I get home !!!

Thanks!

hangout4life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

`yanvaloo yap mete on ola pou ou wi ,on avis "MOST WANTED YANVALOO for hating on one of the best bands and for being negative Laughing Laughing Laughing pou pa jwenn kwen npou antre pou al pale jazz moun yo mal

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It wasn't that bad , but the sound wasn't right, took took long to get a good Mix .

Yeah i'm not that young but towards the end they did do a very good job just wish that their sound man was a lil faster that's all for now .

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: