KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAVING ORGASM WHILE DANCING!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PlusHfully Yours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this happens more with the Ladies then the Men. I would be disgusted to have some man voye on my leg! but the hardness can be a turnon especially if I'm digging the guy and he is centered just right.. then.. ooooh yes, it is very possible. Esp when there is a good groove playing and you are both in sync with the "Goooyad".. and he is grabbing your hair... now brother got you moaning and groaning.. and.. and.. oh sorry ya'll.. memories done took over for a sec. you guys get my point Wink

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
It' spossible and has happened to me twice. But it's not as frequent as people make it seem.

It's usually with a guy you really are into, dansing to a song you really love, fo neg lan konn plogue byen epi fok se RALPH CONDE OU BYEN EL POZO KI AP FE YON GUITAR SOLO.

Fok ou te deja anvi fe yon ti bagay, epi song lan ak neg lan put you in ht emoo d even more.

SI SE KEYBOARD. se swa nikki ou byen davidoff.

All the elements must be right.

Siromyel,

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Did it happen last saturday at Zenglen? Just being curious. Cool

KREOLA

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"SYROMIEL" AK "EY" nap depoze sou dance floor yo!!!

Yes it is possible Exclamation Exclamation I must admit...I've gotten "WET" a few times on the dancefloor, but not to the point where I'm trembling. Laughing Laughing

So far, I've had 2 guys nut on my dress and I was amaze because I didn't do much on the gouyad dept for all that liquid to go to waste. Wink

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

EY, I agree with you. I co u ld be a mess having a guy cum on the danse floor, but hey1 stuff happens. AS long as it's not a stranger...

track, mwne pa di ou aap fe djole, you might be telling the truth. But like I said, youhaven't met your match. That's all.

kafou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Syromiel;

Phiz mande'w yon kestyon epi ou pa vle repon.

let me rephrase li pou ou. "Eske ou Reach Orgasm nan weekend dernier pendant ou te nan Zenglen".

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually it did. That was my 2nd time. Oh oh!!!!!!!!!!!! se el pozo ki te sou guitar oui.

I'll even tell you what song: I need you.

You know that guitar solo right after the horns...Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Actually it did. That was my 2nd time. Oh oh!!!!!!!!!!!! se el pozo ki te sou guitar oui.

I'll even tell you what song: I need you.

You know that guitar solo right after the horns...Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

KARAMEL

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: HAVING ORGASM WHILE DANCING! Reply with quote Back to top

Jean Rubens wrote:
Could that be true? Can someone actually have an orgasm while dancing?

I find that hard to believe. I can get hard depending on the mood and many
other reasons, but "voye pendant map danse, se pa possible!"

Very much so… Excitement, pleasure n orgasm stem from many sources including dancing… Danse nou an deja se yon danse sensuelle ke li ye... It's all about rubbing bodies against each other softly , grind, balancer pelvic nou au son de la musique etc… Di’m sa’w vler these movements in the lower body can cause arousing feelings and sexual response ki ap abouti ak “ orgasm”… Laughing

One Luv,

Kara

stephanie642000

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Heard it happen to others, but have not yet experience it.

Poupee

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="SIROMYEL"]It' spossible and has happened to me twice. But it's not as frequent as people make it seem.

Siro Cherie What's your secret?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: