KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HAVING ORGASM WHILE DANCING!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean Rubens

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: HAVING ORGASM WHILE DANCING! Reply with quote Back to top

Could that be true? Can someone actually have an orgasm while dancing?

I find that hard to believe. I can get hard depending on the mood and many
other reasons, but "voye pendant map danse, se pa possible!"

Jean Rubens

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

According to my female friends, ladies do get wet when they dance, but not to a point of orgasm ... Tap gen trop rele anmwe nan bal!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Moun sa tou mache ak bwat voye li kinbe nan bin'l

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It' spossible and has happened to me twice. But it's not as frequent as people make it seem.

It's usually with a guy you really are into, dansing to a song you really love, fo neg lan konn plogue byen epi fok se RALPH CONDE OU BYEN EL POZO KI AP FE YON GUITAR SOLO.

Fok ou te deja anvi fe yon ti bagay, epi song lan ak neg lan put you in ht emoo d even more.

SI SE KEYBOARD. se swa nikki ou byen davidoff.

All the elements must be right.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JR...IT'S POSSIBLE.... Laughing
i have a friend and she told me that...li dim pandan lap danse ak neg la...se tande li tande neg la komanse ap dedoubler nan zorey li...neg la kember li bien du pa fouti lage'l...leu li mande'l ki pwobel li Laughing ...neg la repon li cherie je viens..je viens je viens......Yo tap danse yon tropicana ...nou konn kijan music tropic yo longue live Laughing Laughing

pipirite

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
It' spossible and has happened to me twice. But it's not as frequent as people make it seem.

It's usually with a guy you really are into, dansing to a song you really love, fo neg lan konn plogue byen epi fok se RALPH CONDE OU BYEN EL POZO KI AP FE YON GUITAR SOLO.

Fok ou te deja anvi fe yon ti bagay, epi song lan ak neg lan put you in ht emoo d even more.

SI SE KEYBOARD. se swa nikki ou byen davidoff.

All the elements must be right.

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Mezanmi, mwen finn tande tout bagay dans ce monde.... Laughing :lol:

Si se Laporte ou Arly kap jwe....pap gen sa pyès???

Oh my.... Laughing Laughing

trackmaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: HAVING ORGASM WHILE DANCING! Reply with quote Back to top

Jean Rubens wrote:
Could that be true? Can someone actually have an orgasm while dancing?

I find that hard to believe. I can get hard depending on the mood and many
other reasons, but "voye pendant map danse, se pa possible!"

hahahaha That's a good one??? Unless im with my girl, then i may get hard. But most of the time even if the mood and the feeling is right, im not the cap voye..... I can't even remember the last haitian women i met that knew how to seduce on the dance floor! I must go back to my teen years..

Now Salsa, or Cha cha or Bolero ..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

rika

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i heard a similar story to Funky's from a friend of mine at a Krezi party!! enfin :arrow: personnaly..it never got to that point but i knwo it could happen if im w/... dancing on...enfin!

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
hahahaha That's a good one??? Unless im with my girl, then i may get hard. But most of the time even if the mood and the feeling is right, im not the cap voye..... I can't even remember the last haitian women i met that knew how to seduce on the dance floor! I must go back to my teen years..

track, you haven't danced with a sensual woman who can danse in a long time brother. Dansing is one of the best ways to pull a guy in.

trackmaster

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SIROMYEL wrote:
Quote:

track, you haven't danced with a sensual woman who can danse in a long time brother. Dansing is one of the best ways to pull a guy in.

I've met women who can dance Konpa, but hahahahah nothing to make me loose my composure.. It's other way around Siro.
(lol Your probably thinking que map fe dyole)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: