KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

For My KM family
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
belchokola

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:52 pm    Post subject: Re: For My KM family Reply with quote Back to top

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV wrote:
You meet a guy and started to talk to him, feelings are growing but more on his part(it seems). And just when you start to show signs that you want to get to know him better, he initiates SEX. You don't feel that you are ready to sleep with him as of yet. Things change all of a sudden because you would not sleep with him. Would you think that all he wanted was sex? and if it turns out that's all he wanted how would you handle this situation?

If I do not feel ready for a sexual relationship, then it's simple I won't feel pressured into having sex with him. I'll explain to him what I want, why I am not ready...and if he's not ready and willing to meet me half way and form some sort of compromise. Then I'm bouncing. Having sex with someone should be cause BOTH parties are ready for that stage..and not cause one feels the need to scratch that itch. If his feelings do start to shift and he's acting cold towards me, especially when he was showin soooo much interest Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes ...then it proves he was only about tryna hit it and bouncin anyway. Idea One less "man" to worry about. Arrow Arrow

JenJen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV wrote:

Quote:
Ou konin moun gin ti Niece ki poko kab kompran gagay yo... They are encountering guys that show interests and once they decide it is too early the love is gone... I am actually asking for my 22 year old niece who wants to remain a virgin for a little longer...but she feels that she is losing dates because of that fact... I keep reasuring her and the one that is 19 years old that, if those guys really want you and are determine to pursue, they will be willing to wait for as long as it takes. They would not presure them into doing something that they are not confortable with.

I know of four guys who either waited or are waiting until marriage to have sex out of respect of their girlfriend's wishes. There are guys out there who will wait until the girl/woman is ready. I think that they are far and few between however, but they are out there. Encourage your nieces to not give in to pressure. If a guy bounces because he doesn't get sex, then the relationship would not have lasted anyway. Their priorities would be placed on different things. It would not have been a relationship based on anything solid.

JenJen

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: