KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

HOOPS DUMPED FLAVOR FLAV
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:08 pm    Post subject: HOOPS DUMPED FLAVOR FLAV Reply with quote Back to top

We did not need to have psychic powers to pretict that Hoops was not going to stay with Flave... No amount of Money was going to make her digest this man...

According to Hoops on the Reunion Show aired on Sunday, The Flavor love died a couple of weeks after she won Flav's heart. She stated that her and Flave can remain the best of friend and that is all nothing more...
and of course NY opened her mouth and said she knew it was not going to work.

I think regardless of who had won, the relationship would not have lasted. Flav is a lot of uglyness and weirdness to digest... What do you guys think?

The only Winner in the entire show is GOLDIE because she is the only one that actually got offers for comedy shows and spots on talk shows.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TO ME SE LOOSER KI GADE TINTINADE SHOW SA.... Cool ......

JUNK TV.....THE GUY IS SO UGLY LI FAIS GEM FEM MAL....WATCHED IT AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE ONCE..... Idea

KREOLA

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I second you on that Fanm,

That was some non-sense, and pure trash Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

With me, I don't care about his looks...Mais li senble on neg ki mal nourri Idea He needs a real home cook meal.

Some of these shows that are on T.V. just kills me. {NONSENSE}

*Ki bon femme ki pral pran Flav pou mari...Neg la disrespectful...Li pa montre on ounces de romance nan sain'l Embarassed Embarassed PLEASE Exclamation Exclamation

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ET LED......NEG SA LED.... Idea

belchokola

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This was NOT a surprise at all?? Hoopz displayed next to no emotions for Flav during the series...and kissing him looked so fake, I know homegirl was disgusted like Eeeeew, DO I REALLY HAAAVE TO DO THIS?! Then thought of what may come AFTER the show Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Anyway...the Reunion show was as expected.... Hoopz and Flav are no longer tgether he got dissed big time by Hoopz. "Best of friends?!" BS!!! That's what some will TELL another when you KNOW ain't nuthin poppin off again...and you're not tryna hurt their feelings!" Miss NY had me dying, though. She lost her weight she put on during the show. Pumpkin looked like a headless chicken each time NY tried to bring it...hhhm what else?!?!?

Congrats to Goldie on her stunt as a comedian...she was waaay too good for Flav anyway. Cool

Well..I await Flavor 2. Embarassed Laughing Arrow

JenJen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New York seemed/s to truly have sincere feelings for Flav. I think that a relationship between them could have lasted a while provided that her jealousy and craziness didn't get in the way. Picking New York would have been a surer thing than picking Hoopz.

I felt bad for Flav while watching the end of the reunion show. He truly looked like he was at a loss for words as to what happened with them. Hoopz knew very well that she was never feeling him like that. Hoopz said that "they came to an agreement that it wasn't like that". Agreement my *ss. Rolling Eyes Flav couldn't even answer the question when LaLa asked him about the status of their relationship! He had to defer the question to Hoopz!

If Flav was really looking for true love, I don't think TV was the avenue for it.

I wouldn't consider Flav the most attractive myself, but I actually thought that he looked decent on the reunion show. I can see someone with sincere intentions wanting to be in a relationship with him looks aside. He seems to have a good personality and a good sense of humor. The gold teeth and the clock would be a bit much for me though.

Goldie definitely came out ahead.

JenJen

Sexyin4Bs4U2NV

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh did I mention that Flav said he will continue to do the day until he finds his soul mate.... the show is going to be done over, with 20 new women.... sometimes next fall.

Diva Duck

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

double eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww

I could not stomach watching that show. Neg lan depase led. No amount of money would make me go there. Sa mwen tap kouri vre!

jugaal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sexyin4B
Don't you believe that the show was fake.
I believe it was. They have simply hired actresses and had already known the outcome. Nothing seem "REAL" to me.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ki fe yon moun pedi tan'l gade radote sa nan TV?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: