KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Letter from Son

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Letter from Son Reply with quote Back to top

A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope propped up prominently on the center of the bed. It was addressed, "Dad".

With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands:

Dear Dad,

It is with great regret and sorrow that I’m writing this. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with Mom and you.

I've been finding real passion with Barbara, and she is so nice even with all her piercing, tattoos, and her tight motorcycle clothes.

But it's not only the passion, Dad - she's pregnant and Barbara assures me that we will be very happy.

Even though you don't care for her since she is so much older than I am, she already owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood enough for the whole winter.

She wants to have many more children with me and that's now one of my dreams too.

Barbara taught me that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone, and we'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with her friends for all the cocaine and ecstasy we need.

In the meantime, we pray that science will find a cure for Aids so that Barbara can get better; she sure deserves it!!

Don't worry, Dad, I'm 15 years old now and I know how to take care of myself.

Someday I'm sure we'll be back to visit so you can get to know your grandchildren.

Your son, John

P.S. Dad, none of this is true. I'm over at Billy's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than my report card which is in your desk center drawer. I love you! Call when it's safe for me to come home.

belchokola

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I like this male version.... smart boy.

Timafi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing very funny!!!

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

gade on koze. kE'm gentan ap kase oui laaa. Mwen gen tna ap panse ki sa'm t'ap fe si pitit mwne ta banm yon let konsa.

Ti gason saa merite de twa kout matinet.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: