KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BASEBALL SEASON HAS STARTED!!! LETS GO RED SOX LETS GO!!!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: BASEBALL SEASON HAS STARTED!!! LETS GO RED SOX LETS GO!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Beginning at 2PM today - everything counts! Wins, losses, Saves...everything counts!!!

I like what I see from my man Coco! Curt Shilling told me his ankle couldn't be in better shape, and the Manny/Big Pappy combo is as potent as ever!!!!

We fear no one, absolutely no one - not even those bunch of good for nothing bums in pinstripes, nor those birds in blue or orange for that matter!!!!

Nap met nan chouwa yo tout!!!! Mr. Green Se pa vini yo ki pou sove yo! Twisted Evil

Ti Boxer

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GO NATIONALS....GO NATIONALS Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh Oh!!!!

Ki koze sa!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nationals!!!!!!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Funky! Nationals minm!? Nan ki Nationals ou te ye ak moun!!!!

M'te kwe se patizan Red Sox ou ye!!!Oh oh!!! Ret la!!!!

An ale pitit - ede'm chanter, "GO RED SOX GO RED SOX GO!!!!!!" Cool

Ti Boxer

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer since there's no EXPO anymore and bagay la fek komanse....So map chante GO NATIONALS Cool ...Epi kou Serie yo komanse..Leu sa ma aide'w chanter GO RED SOX Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink

Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Boxer, Pitit I think I will check out the Sox this season. Got some really good news.

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing @ Funky! I got you now Funky. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Tilouj - any good news relating to Red Sox is music to my ears. Depoze pou Boxer ya sister. :mrgreen:

Ti Boxer

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Never fails...Ti Box is on the prowl making his presence felt about the Bo Sucks...do you ever quit??? Anyways...this should be an interesting season Ti box...Good luck to you and your team don't have a heart attack when they disappoint. The Yanks are coming for you though!!! Laughing Smile

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
tipoupouche

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

YOUR PAIN HAS STARTED---- BOSOX SUCKS>>>>

Ti boxer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually, it didn't look painful at all yesterday Pouche! The only guys feeling any pains were those miserable Rangers. My Bo Sox rained on them like with a vengance - as if it was game 7!!!!

And I loved what I saw. Shill looked GREAT!!!!!!!!! (Watch out for him Daph - don't forget, I warned you - Wacth out for Curt Shilling!)

The David Ortiz and Manny Ramirez combo puts nothing but a huge smile on my face. Those guys are my heart and soul!

And most impressive was Coco "I'm going to kick some Yankee a$$es" Crisp!!!! My man made two breath taking catches that made everyone in Boston forget a guy named Johnny Damon ever existed!!!

By the way, who is Johnny Damon? Rolling Eyes

My third basemen Mike Lowell looked good, Jason Varitek and Trot Nixon "Yankee killers 4 ever" looked damn good!!!!

I mean....can a guy like me not be excited Daphnee!!!!? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Daph - look into my eyes and tell me, "Boxer, you've got no reaso to be excited!!" Mr. Green Mr. GreenMr. Green I mean..come on!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

And last but not least - Roger Clemens was warming up to some sweet talks from the Sox last night!!!

Can you guys imagine the Boston Red Sox with Roger Clemens this year!!!!??? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yankees deja chire - but avek Clemens in the Red Sox yo tap chire 1000 moso!! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Be afraid Daph!!! Be very afraid Pouche!!! Your group of over-achievres are destined for failure and hick-ups - and you know it!! That old age is going to catch up with them really soon and you know it!!! And who'll be to blame for that - none other than that thick headed monster, George Steinbrenner!!! Evil or Very Mad

Ti Boxer

kafou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GOoooooooooooooooooo METSssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

Wagner shut it down yesterday, that's what the metsssssss has been missing in a while, a shutdown guy when they have the lead.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: