KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WRESTLEMANIA LIVE UPDATE

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kunta

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: WRESTLEMANIA LIVE UPDATE Reply with quote Back to top

ROB V DANM won the MONEY IN THE BANK match

BRADSHAW NEW USA CHAMPION.

EDGE vs CACTUS JACK: Edge over Jack

Boogy Man vs Booker: Boogy over Booker

M Jane vs Tish: New WWE Woman's Champ M Janes

CASKET MATCH: MArk Henry vs Undertake: Taker over mark Henry. Take 14-0 at WM

Shawn Micheals vs VEnce: Shawn over Vence. The best match so far of the night...Vence hold his part of the match. GReat StufF!

Ray vs Randy vs Angle: Ray NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

Cena retains the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP over HHH

HERE'S WHAT A FULL BAND LOOKS LIKE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
trackmaster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Kurt, Lost the belt!!! Noooooooooo, Great, we have a midget as the wwe champ. Oh well.

Take- 14-0, too bad he doesn't wrestle enough, because he deserves a Long Title reign.

Edge, VS Mick Foley, well we all knew Mick was not going to win, still didn't make any sense why they even made those 2 feud. Wwe, needs to push more Carlito and And Masters.

Despite Rvd won the money in the bank, i don't think he will ever be wwe champ, or Whc because his mic skill sucks.

P.s. Kunta, any word on Brock??

konpaconvert

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trackmaster:

I agree with everything you said....I am a big Rey Mysterio fan but Worl Champ he is not..

I had a feeling Cena was gonna retain the title but he is gonna lose it at the next PPV to HHH. I guess Cena might turn heel after the disrespect he got from the fans last night.

daphnee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

quick question for you guys...is wrestling as popular as it was when the Rock was around??? I know for me I stopped watching when he wasn't wrestling anymore??? Has the WWE's popularity diminished??

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konpaconvert

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To answer your question Daphnee, YES! but its not the Rock who made it that way its the management.....there are several factors thathave lead to there lost of popularity

1) Improper use of characters...there are alot of characters that are fan favorites or who have excepional wrestling skills, that get passed obver for the "next Hulk Hogan-like" character but doesn't deliver as well. They are handing over championship belts to guys who haven't even earned the right to fight for one (paper champs in my opinion)

2) Brand separation: ever since they've split the roster and put spearted RAW & Smacksown as separate entities it really affected the product as a whole...RAW is considered the bigger event and so the Smackdown wrestlers, although some are much better and talent are put in the back seat and seen as a inferior brand.

3) Competition: Although they are still the number one choice, I think that TNA wrestling is slowly (I mean slowly) becomming more popular and will eventually be able to compete with WWE like the WCW did back in the day.

After WWE bought out WCW and ECW they felt they actually monopoloized the market and when you do that you tend to be complacent and not worry too much on giving a great product and so that why WWE is not as popular as it once was.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: