Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - UNDERCOVER:WHY ARE 2 ARTISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT RECORD LABEL?
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

UNDERCOVER:WHY ARE 2 ARTISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT RECORD LABEL?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:46 pm    Post subject: UNDERCOVER:WHY ARE 2 ARTISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT RECORD LABEL? Reply with quote Back to top

HMI UNDERCOVER....

Are 2 artists that sign with a new Haitian record label on the market complaining that they have not been paid the balance of the sum that was agreed upon with the producer in question?

Are the 2 artists for real, or are they just givng us B.S talk?

One of the artists even said that he gave the head person at the label a break because of a new record store that the person was opening, so he tried to help out the producer by making a deal so that the producer would have NEW PRODUCTS THAT BELONG TO HER to sell at the store.

The artist also mentions that numerous calls made to the head of the record label to claim the funds went unanswered, to the point that one of those calls was picked up and then hanged up.

If that is the case...PLEASE PRODUCER ...PLEASE why don't you try to work it out in amicable fashion. Avoiding the artist or being an ennemy of the artist because of HIS MONEY is not going to solve the issue.

We're also trying to confirm if the other artist in question went as far as trying to go to the producer's house to confront the producer in question about that same issue.

The record label in question is in NEW YORK..and has 2 offices.

KM!

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alamize pou HMI artists yo.

Negjacmel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: UNDERCOVER:WHY ARE 2 ARTISTS COMPLAINING ABOUT RECORD LA Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
NEW PRODUCTS THAT BELONG TO HER to sell at the store.
KM!

Geez that what EZ...anyway PAT di ATIST yo kob la sere nan BWAT SEKRET pou MOUN VISYE pa mange l nan min yo.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Neg, pou di fanm sa a ta yon fanm visye! Rolling Eyes Msu ke sa a poko anyen. I guess we can't mention the names.

Negjacmel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Big Piece, no name please just keep the BIZ REAL , ya herd

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Aight bro, Stritcly no names in this Biz. BTW, I'll need your recommendations on some of the spots to visit in Jacmel. Cool

You know what, let's keep this jacmel Biz Stricly undercover Ya Herd.

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow a pa MISS ENERGY PRAN NAN SHOWBIZNIS............ Laughing Laughing Laughing

ARTISTS IN QUESTION SA YO SE SHELDEY AK PAPI CHOULO BLAISE.....

SO realbiz come talk to us ak KOZE SILA.........

WHAT HAPPENED Question

GIVE US THE DETAILS Idea

--Winston Churchill

realbizmusique

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
Wow a pa MISS ENERGY PRAN NAN SHOWBIZNIS............ Laughing Laughing Laughing

ARTISTS IN QUESTION SA YO SE SHELDEY AK PAPI CHOULO BLAISE.....

SO realbiz come talk to us ak KOZE SILA.........

WHAT HAPPENED Question

GIVE US THE DETAILS Idea

Fanm you di ou pa site non epi wap fe dezod! Wink

Gromo ak Neg Pan plezi nou TET KALE cause this is really funny Very Happy

FANMKONESE

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Realbiz palem de DEAL YOU AND THESE DUDES..........

WHAT HAPPENED AK SHEDLEY.............

WHAT HAPPENED AK BLAISE.............

I have heard different stories..........i would love to hear it from the horse's mouth Laughing ARE YOU A HORSE BY THE WAY Idea

--Winston Churchill

realbizmusique

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

FANMKONESE wrote:
Realbiz palem de DEAL YOU AND THESE DUDES..........

WHAT HAPPENED AK SHEDLEY.............

WHAT HAPPENED AK BLAISE.............

I have heard different stories..........i would love to hear it from the horse's mouth Laughing ARE YOU A HORSE BY THE WAY Idea

fanm ou cho devan band nan. Where do you think smart people with legitimate complaints go?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: