KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MICKY SOURCE: "BAND WILL PERFORM IN WEEKS"
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:12 pm    Post subject: MICKY SOURCE: "BAND WILL PERFORM IN WEEKS" Reply with quote Back to top

According a source very close to the Sweet Micky camp, the new band will begin to play in a couple of weeks at a local spot in Miami (Pembroke Pines- can't mention the club's name per KM rules) on either Thursdays or Fridays.

Jiaspora Jacmel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Woy.. Gro congrats to makin me make my first post since i have been back from Las Vegas!!!! This is great news.. damn man why arent you on AIM??!!! Will he continue to use the band name of Sweet Micky?better yet that only means micky will be in SOBS most likely in Feb since that club loves him too much!! Aw man Gro you are makin my year already!!!! By the Way Gro... i hope you are gettting your ticket for Jacmel Carnival its going to be CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUDDD!!!

Krezyg

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GADER YON DELIVRANCE OH LETERNEL.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm... with Laporte???

Haitian Flavor

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:35 am    Post subject: Re: MICKY SOURCE: "BAND WILL PERFORM IN WEEKS" Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
According a source very close to the Sweet Micky camp, the new band will begin to play in a couple of weeks at a local spot in Miami (Pembroke Pines- can't mention the club's name per KM rules) on either Thursdays or Fridays.

Does that means he's back for good... Rolling Eyes again Question

NEG-BERTHE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GROMOSSO PA DI-M WA JWE AK NOU NON LAAAA
OH LETENEL GADE KI JAN 2007 LA KOMANSE POUKISA 2006 LA TE LONG KONSA HMMMMM.

GRO, BESIDE MITCHELE MATELE CAN YOU TELL WHO ARE THE OTHER MUSICIANS THAT ARE GOING TO BE WITH PREZIDAN KOMPA-A? I BELIEVE I'LL START GOING BACK TO BAL AGAIN.

GNB

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BON BAGAY , SAK PA KONTAN EMBAKE

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would not mind that at all.

Fran7

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Spoke with a friend of mine last night who’s actually the president of “association des avocats haitiens” in FL…she reported that it’s Micky & his band that will perform at their annual banquet this coming February…I was in shock Shocked Shocked didn’t know the PREZIDAN had regrouped and ready to make us boogie down just like the good old Micky days…du bon zinzin…can’t wait Laughing Laughing Laughing

Haitianone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck to the legend.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: