KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WHAT ARE YOUR ................
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Catdog cherie, vin di nou ki favorite position'w?

Eske ou kon pete anba kok la? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Tilouj eske ou kon pete anba kok la? Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Timafi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks Tilouj for the explaination of butterfly and cowgirl position. Tet chage!!! Laughing

DJ Pepla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ANMWEYYYYYY!!!!! L'Eternel

Tilouj

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Timafi wrote:
Thanks Tilouj for the explaination of butterfly and cowgirl position. Tet chage!!! Laughing

Your welcome Timafi.

PS. Dj Pepla, you're suppose to answer the question.

belchokola

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very interesting thread you started Tilouj.

btw... I have something to tell you.

Anyway my 3 fave positions are:

1 Doggy style
2 I believe it is called the scissors. Were you both are lying across from each other and the feeling of the penetration is very deep and drives me loca!!!
3 Missionary.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick, apa Tilouj pat innocente! Shocked

Young70

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sanrick, position 180 degree sa premier fois moins tande'w li moins pat konnin ki sa li te ya se Kafou te explique'm li, therefore he'll explain it to you better than I.

As far as access to the G-Spot you just have to start playing with your mate and asked her to show the direction to her G-Spot. But I know for sure the Spoon position is great access to it. Whenever I want to have the orgasm of my life that's the position I chose et puis sa ou tande'w a se pleurez map pleurez, telment bagay la bon Laughing Laughing .

Young70!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Sanrick, apa Tilouj pat innocente! Shocked

Gromosso, sorry my man I gave you the wrong info about Tilouj. I always believed she was one until now Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

She even made Kafou's list (2nd position) and 1st in Ti Boxer's list. Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Gromosso

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
Whenever I want to have the orgasm of my life that's the position I chose et puis sa ou tande'w a se pleurez map pleurez, telment bagay la bon

Young, try the BRETELLES position with your husband tonight epuis wa vinn di nou si ou tap pleurez. Laughing

Young70

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso, more explanation please. How do I go about that position. Explain please. Inquire mind wants to know.

Young70!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: