KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*TVICE'S SONG BY SONG CD REVIEW OFFICIAL KM.COM BREAKDOWN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wallywal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

so far my second favorite album after Richie/Gracia of course, tvice depoze nan album sa so i don't even have to say that lot ti djazz bumble...... well lets not go there.

BABYFACE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW PAT,
VERY GOOD REVIEW. DU BON BAGAY NET WI.

OLIVIER IS VERY TALENTED, A GOOD ADDITION TO THE VICE CREW.

THIS ALBUM WILL LAST FOR A LONF TIME. SAA SE YON LIFETIME CD. Laughing

HARMONIKER FOR LIFE

kompared

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nice breakdown, Pat!!!
I agree with everyone that Olivier should have been used more.
TVICE CD is the best commercial CD out there. The only weakness on this CD is ROBERTO singing ability. Other than that everything else is on point.

TVICE is BACK!!!! Rolling Eyes

le melomane

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think this is by far one of the best CD to be released this year...I am not a big fan of Roberto nor the band but give them credit this time...they truly did a marveleous job.... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Arrow out 5

Gromosso

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Et Bien Se Sa'w Renmen An, Se Li Menm

Roberto has come a long way with his vocals on this album. Man, this album is just the freaking bomb and the chodye. Laughing

Angel_Smile1982

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat you are right about “Get to know Me” being place in the beginning. Because T-Vice plays a lot of fast pace songs. Than when it’s time for me to hear Get to know Me I’m to hyped. You can’t really enjoy it.

Try listening to A3 a couple of more times. That’s one of my favorite because this song makes you think. And it has a lot of nice grooves.

Sanrick

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very good job Pat with the review. Se leu ou sou Highway pou'w we jan "Pedale Konpa" bon. I will say it again, se seul Micky ak T-Vice ki gen formule Black Alex la.

I have nothing bad to say about it cause they really did a good job.

Pedale Konpa is the HIT on the cd!

Ret Sezi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Best work by T-vice in a very long time, since the "Gason Makome" days. I enjoy "Pedale Konpa" very much , sans oublie " Beaute Dangereuse et Haiti Pap Kraze".

Good job by the T-vice crew and let's see what a good album can do for them in the coming year 2007.

Two prese pa fe jou louvri...

Haitianone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I do agree with the placement issue here. But overall the CD will definitely be the hit maker of 2007.

Gromosso

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This cd has more hits than a florida hurricane. HIT sou HIT

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: