KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

*CARIMI'S SONG BY SONG CD REVIEW OFFICIAL KM.COM BREAKDOWN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

TOTOVICE...That's ALL you got? What about the other ones? You must have a SELECTIVE READING problem...right? Laughing

Pa dim you are slowly turning into one of those posters who only read what they want to see without reading the whole thing...are you?

PA FE SA!

YO PRAN OU TOU?

KM!

kompared

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

CARIMI fans should hit the stores and plan to support their band this weekend. This is the best job they can do for their favorite band.
NUMBERS do not lie.... This holiday is very crucial for all bands in terms of record sales and bal attendance....

SO FAR in term of sales GIN ANPIL SEZISMAN NAN HMI LA..
The market is stiil up to grab...

If the bands and the fans do their homework , folks will be surprised what the top sellers could be, because propaganda and personal opinion or feeling will not help in this case.

MUSIC is a business... NUMBERS do not lie... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Last edited by kompared on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:37 pm; edited 3 times in total

DonGabbana

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompamagazine wrote:
Gabanne
You can go ahead whether you like my review or not. You are free to post comments/reactions.
Thanks
KM!

M'enmen review ou an... Li fèt de fason trè pwofesyonèl... M'pa kwè l'ap twò diferansye de pa'm la vu m'ta vle sou menm longè dond avè'w e'm gen ti pwoblèm ak jan mizik yo plase sou cd a.
* On kòmantè ke'm ka fè an atandan se ke apre Gracia&Ritchie se youn nan Cd ki te pi mal akeyi mais l'avenir dira le reste Wink

P.S. Toto ap dedouble sou nou wi la Razz Razz Razz
KM gen on ti quote depi'm bay Toto li, li kouri Laughing Laughing Laughing

Last edited by DonGabbana on Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

wallywal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

am listening to that cd as we speek so far nada , for me pa gin ayin la
but lets wait and see maybe i'll be suprise

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

KOMPARED

And what EXACTLY does your post have to do with the review of the cd?

I am lost.

KM!

TOTOVICE

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
TOTOVICE...That's ALL you got? What about the other ones? You must have a SELECTIVE READING problem...right?

Pa dim you are slowly turning into one of those posters who only read what they want to see without reading the whole thing...are you?

PA FE SA!

YO PRAN OU TOU?

NON PAPA.. YO PA KA PRAN'M Laughing Laughing

PS. TOTO PA KONSA EPI LI PA JAM KONSA PATRICK!

On a serious note , My first post was CARIMI MANKER YON BAGAY! so basically i just highlighted the ones that i felt was the ones that Carimi lacks.

As far as the CD is concerned, I expected more that's all , but i never said it wasn t good.

TOTOVICE
MASS KONPA " BEL JAZZ "

Gromosso

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like Toto mentioned before in a previous post, mpoko kompran'n cd sa a menm. I've been listenning to the cd since yesterday and I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Rolling Eyes Map kontinye tande'l toujou Arrow Arrow

NEGKREYOL

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am still waiting for my copy... but thanks for the review Pat.

Noupapemoun

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pat, why didn't you listen to their merengue? Good message and not bad at all. Better hten their first one that almpost evrybody did not like. I actually thought it wasn't that bad. "Carimi Soca Manman!!" lol

jeancelestin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gromosso wrote:
Like Toto mentioned before in a previous post, mpoko kompran'n cd sa a menm. I've been listenning to the cd since yesterday and I haven't been able to figure it out yet. Rolling Eyes Map kontinye tande'l toujou Arrow Arrow

gromosso, toto, sa nou pa konpran nan cd neg yo la? Very Happy Carimi is carimi
carimi is more zook than kompas. However, do not count them out
like pat said, their cd might lack killing grooves, but that does mean ou ka bat yo.l
like carimi says, sak fet carimi ret lan carimi. To be honest with you, i expected a more heavy duty cd from them, but i know for fact that they will be fine. The cd is not a bad one and it has some songs that have the potentiality to rock the clubs like kotem prale, alan cave's style.
mon cher, black alex pa gin dange minm, li fe merveille nan t-vice, le merveille nan carimi. pa gin tankou misie non

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> KM CD REVIEWS All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: