KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

Soccer:Qui sera le vainqueur de la prochaine coupe du monde
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rorothebest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Soccer:Qui sera le vainqueur de la prochaine coupe du monde Reply with quote Back to top

Pour moi je miserai 1-BRAZIL 2-ARGENTINA 3-ANGLETERRE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kafou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi Barbancour pays d'haiti deja pral mete 6 Etwal devan barbancourt epi mwen pa bezwin bay plus detaille pou yo pa di map fe djolerrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

A LA MANIERE DE MIZIK LAKAY
" OU DI OU CHAJE KLAS, ENBIN POUKISA OU PA ALLER FE LEKOL AVEK YO"

Neg Lakay

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ki kalite kesyon sa?
BRAZIL OFF COURSE LOL!

Nan bagay konsa, I've never felt so confident about Brazil going in a Cup, I smell a huge upset...

Peace!
Neg Lakay

Xcel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

La france sera le vainquer du mondial 2006.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

BRRRRRRAAAAAAZZZZIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

rorothebest

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mezanmi kot fanatik argentine yo.Pou jan RONALDINHO ap jouer kounie ya si li pa blese anmweyyyyyyyyap gin rel nan coupe du monde sa.Adversaire a pran kou li pran kou li pran kou.Riquelme kote ou .

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
pipirite

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bon...

After that RIDICULOUS goal he scored in LA LIGUE DES CHAMPIONS last year, I ams convinced that nobody can beat Ronaldinho and Brazil...

Raymi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Xcel,

France is my team too. I had so much bragging rights back in 98 and 2000 when the won both the world cup and European Championship.

I'm hoping that with the return of Zidane, Makele and Thuram, things will be much better than 02.

But since I'm realist, that's why I say I'm hoping and wish that they can go all the way.

But all indications put to Brazil retaining their crown..
That Ronaldihno is a beat.

Much love
Raymi.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm a big fan of Brazil. But I really don't like that super favorite tag.

If you really followed soccer in the last 3-4 years, you'll see what I'm talking. 2002 World Cup is the best exmaple I can give with what happened to France, Argentina, Italy.

Even Brazil coach Parreira doesn't like it because he saw what happened. It's like a curse when they call you super favorite!

Let's just be realistic... Germany is hosting the WC this year. Remember how many favors they did to South Korea when they were host in 2002 and France and 1998? I'm pretty sure it wont be different for Germany.

True, Brazil is the best world team actually with Ronaldinho as maestro. But we should not, absolutely not, underestimate the other teams.

Trust me on that guys!

But hey, I'm for Brazil all the way!!! This World Cup is gonna be fun!!! I also need Ronaldo to score the 3 goals he needs to beat the world record of 14.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I was just doing some prognostics. This is what I came up with after checking the calendar...

Group X
Germany, England, Argentina, Netherlands, Portugal

Group Y
Italy, Czech Republic, USA, Brazil, France, Spain

There are other teams but I picked this top 10.

The final will be played between one team from X and one team from Y.

See how they already put Germany in a favorable position by not making them play against Brazil unless they make it to the Finals.

I'm telling you guys... A lot of this is pre-arranged.

This might be way harder for Brazil which had China, Costa Rica, Turkey (twice), England, Germany in 2002.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: