KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

What would you do
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Timafi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:07 pm    Post subject: What would you do Reply with quote Back to top

If your bf has a child with another woman, then you never knew about it until the woman found your number and called you to let you know about it?

VALBOSKI

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Talk to the BF and find out if he really has a child. If he concurs with the allegation, DUMP HIM.

haitianqueen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

First you should talk to the BF. If it is true you either have to stay or leave.

If you choose to stay you have to be there for your BF and support him. If you choose you can be there for the child as well.

You have to understand that there is really nothing you can do about it but encourage him to take responsibility for his child.

The bottom line is you have to make the descision, either you stay or leave.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JEEEEETTTEEEE'MMMMMMMMMMMM

Timafi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Like Haitianqueen said I would encourage him to take his responsibility for his child. I would dumb him because I wouldn't be able to put up with the baby mama drama. If he really loves you, he wouldn't get the woman pregnant while you still with him.

FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
If he really loves you, he wouldn't get the woman pregnant while you still with him.

sometimes se pa ke yo renmen ou non...but bagay la pa ka rete en dedan pantalon......fok li parking kan memm Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

was this baby dorn before you and he just never told you or while you are with him? it does make a difference.

if it's before, I may or may not leave, it depends. Ialwasysay Idon't want no babby mama drama. but youcan never say never.

If it's during, more likely than not, I will leave.

belchokola

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I will ask him about it. Who is intel? Evidenently they have some contact as she's hittin me up.... How old is the child? Is it prior to our relationship? During? Actually....a man that can hide his "other life" is not worthy of me!! Point bar!!!

The child is the innocent party here....whether or not she knew about me or not is and remains irrelevant. He chose to do his thang with her...and obviously not use protection. Idea Idea

I'd ask cause I'd want to know the details...but most likely there is very lil that would make me stay. Deception. Lies. Not being man enough to tell me about his child....if a man can not talk about his child then to me he still lacks what makes it essential for him to be a man!!! And that's courage to admit fault, and the strength to sit me down man and woman to tell me so!!!

Sanrick

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
was this baby born before you and he just never told you or while you are with him? it does make a difference.

I would like to know Timafi

Tilouj

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pou kisa li pat ka di-w sa le bagay la komanse serieux? Mwen tap poze tet mwen kesyon ki lot bagay li kache pou mwen? Se sak fe mwen tap jete'm.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Sex All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: