KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

DJAKOUT'S TI DAVE BREAKS DOWN T-VICE/DJAKOUT KANAVAL BATTLE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:09 pm    Post subject: DJAKOUT'S TI DAVE BREAKS DOWN T-VICE/DJAKOUT KANAVAL BATTLE! Reply with quote Back to top

KM caught up with DJAKOUT gongs DAVE ST.VIL....."Ti DREAD" and asked him the following. READ BELOW (Under the picture)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: MR Djakout: Your thoughts about the 2016 DJAKOUT carnaval, and how you think it compares to last year's meringue? Is it BETTER, the SAME, or you like last year's better?
DAVE: "To me....both kanavals are great. Due to the tensions going on this year, this year's Knaval is moving in the radio, local parties; and through word of mouth... and so far so good.

As for last year's Knaval, everything was great cause there wasn't any issues. The tensions were set normal where Knaval would move wayyyyyy better; but choosing between which Knaval is better is kinda difficult. Both are great."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: You and T-VICE....WHO has the STRONGEST/BETTER carnaval and why?
DAVE: "Of course Pat..... Lollll it's not even a question; but I will leave that for Champ De Mars; and the work will be shown and proven by itself."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Of course WHO? You did NOT give an exact answer.
DAVE: "Pat you know you will not get an exact answer. LOL. Yo diw non ...ou di wii. Lolll ou kon sal ye deja."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: OH...What kind of an answer is that? LOL ANMWEYYYYY. So you have NO CONFIDENCE in your carnival? When u say it's not even a question....you mean not even a doubt that DJAKOUT has the best/strongest carnaval?
DAVE: "Exactly the answer that is best suited .... And as for confidence, confidence is beyond. BON...SE MWEN YAP SUIV NAN KANAVAL KOUNYA. From MY standpoint and my surroundings and the feedback about our Knaval is crazy strong. I have only been in Haiti 5 days and the majority of the streets talking and saying "Si Se Pou Kale... Tonner Krazem Map Kale,".. ..so I'm beyond confident".

KM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: