KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SCORECARD FOR DJAKOUT/TVICE CARNIVALS FROM NYC RADIO HOST!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:30 am    Post subject: SCORECARD FOR DJAKOUT/TVICE CARNIVALS FROM NYC RADIO HOST! Reply with quote Back to top

NYC radio personality ANOUCE JOACHIM of RADIO NAGO gave us his input on the 2 meringues from DJAKOUT and T-VICE. Read below.

1) Ki opinion ou de kanaval DJAKOUT la. POSITIVE et NEGATIVE?
ANOUCE: "Since you asked me my opinion about the kanaval this year, I honestly don't think the kanaval is a priority due to the current political situation in the country; however, out of respect I have for you, I will answer your questions. I understand everyone has the right to their opinions in life. Those who choose to support it has their right to do so.

To answer your question about Djakout 2016 kanaval, honestly, I am very disappointed. Djakout has a reputation for making great kanavals. When Kensy sent me a portion of the kanaval to hear, I told him that "mwen pat feel kanaval sa. Si se sa nap met deyò parapò ak kanaval Djakout kon'n fè, li pa nan nivo djaz la"... up until now it's my opinion; but I do respect others opinions."

2) Ki opinion ou de kanaval T-VICE la. POSITIVE et NEGATIVE.
ANOUCE: "Bon mwen panse yo fè yon bèl kanaval. T-Vice toujou fè bèl kanaval men'm si pafwa tèks yo kon'n deranje. Once again Reynaldo has proven to be a great maestro when it comes to kanaval. The keyboard groove was out of this world which is going to make a lot of damage on Champ de mars along with a sick guitar solo.

The mixing was on point. Having said that, regardless of how good the kanaval is, it's only on the concrete (beton) we will find out what effect it does have on the people because Djakout when it comes to kanaval, not only you can't under estimate them; but they have a lot of strategies to control the crowd."

3) Si OU tap bay kanaval DJAKOUT ak T-Vice la yon kanet...de 1 a 10; kisa ou tap bay Djakout; kisa ou tap bay T-Vice?
ANOUCE: "I don't think it's necessary to score Djakout's kanaval because I already told you how disappointed I was. As for T-vice, I would give them 7/10. That's just my humble opinion. The same way last year I said Djakout had a kick ass kanaval; contrary to what some people had said."

4) ANOUCE...GNB...Give me a SCORE for DJAKOUT too..to be FAIR. LET'S GO.
ANOUCE: "Ok since you insist, I would give Djakout 5/10."

KM!

KingDave

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

M pa konprann. Depi 2000 à 2012 t vice ap mennen sou djakout Djakout fin ti eksele en 2013 epi t vice repran plas li keu liste déjà genyen an konnya m wè moun ap pale komsi yo surpris keu Djakout pas two bon ane sa. Tout sa yo te déjà konn fet. Tout les deux djazz konn fè pi bel kanaval tout comme toi vice te toujou gen pi belle kanaval keu djakout. Nothing new..

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: