KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

POLO OPENS UP ABOUT HIS DJAKOUT STUDIO KANAVAL EXPERIENCE!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:12 pm    Post subject: POLO OPENS UP ABOUT HIS DJAKOUT STUDIO KANAVAL EXPERIENCE! Reply with quote Back to top

KM pale ak POLO de "SA"
(Al Li anba foto a)

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: How did it feel to actually record a song with Djakout...a carnival at that, where you know they are one of the top bands in that category in the business?
POLO: "Afternoon Pat..... To tell you the truth I don't even know where to start Cz I was asking myself the same question... lol. Mwen jis vle di Bondye mèsi pou talan li ban mwen ak fòs poum pat janm dékouraje nan business lan ..and I wanna say a big thank you to the Djakout camp for giving me that opportunity I really appreciate it.

Se yon experience ki fèk antre nan histoire mwen la. I would never forget that. It's a great feeling Pat no lie. Li bann plis fòs poum kontinye travail.. Epi saw planté se li ou rekòlte.....travail = succes...succes = travail.."

KM!

EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good for you Polo. Keep up the good work

KingDave

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He seems to be very humbled. Good deal.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: