KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

IS A POPULAR KANAVAL BAND THINKING OF.......

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: IS A POPULAR KANAVAL BAND THINKING OF....... Reply with quote Back to top

A close source to one of the top bands at carnival, tells me that THERE IS A HUGE CHANCE that a meringue from the group MIGHT NOT HIT THE STREETS unless there is some sort of OFFICIAL WORD or GUARANTEE from the carnival committee that the festivities are STILL GOING TO GO ON with all the stuff currently going down in the country. My source tells me that the group allegedly might not mind holding on to the meringue until next year....if things don't become CLEARER. They apparently do NOT want to WASTE a carnival song by releasing it IF there are no "BETON" activities for it to get or make the MAXIMUM IMPACT that they would need from it....SOU BETON AN.
________

GIN YON SOURCE KI DI NOU KE GIN YON JAZ POPULE NAN KANAVAL LA, ki ka kinbe meringue li a pou 2017...si yo pa gin garanti ou yon mot OFFICIEL ke kanaval 2016 la ap fet toujou. Sanble yo pa vle pou meringue nan gaspille...si yo lage mizik la...epi pa gin "BETON"....Paske se SOU BETON AN ke yo pense ke meringue nan toujou fe MAXIMUM IMPACT ke yo vle pou l fe a. A Suivre!

KM!

lovingyou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds pretty smart if ur asking me

IsaacKompa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Make sense. This sounds like T-vice.

DEntertainment

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Djazz sa ap panse an granmoun se sa'l ye wi. In fact my thought on the carnaval for this year is this: CANCEL IT PERIOD ..Paske jan sa ye la pa gen danse kanaval sou tout dife sayo, moun mouri etc..etc..Bon dayè jan sa ap pale la gon lòt ki pandye la ke nou pa kon'n ki jou ki lè lap kòmanse defile. KANAVAL ANSYEN MILITÈ YO e pa gen lòt kote'l pral pase devan palè.

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovingyou wrote:
Sounds pretty smart if ur asking me

Sa fè sans. They have no business to have knival this year.

menkonpa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

As much as I would like to see Carnival cancelled, it's not possible for economic reasons

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RoiHenri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trou vide jazz Sa ap cheche.
On peyi Ki en ebulition, ou ta vin rasanble de millier de Moun on kote, ke nenpot group Ki ta gen koz yo a regle tap bien fasil
Pèp Sa bay degoutans de fwa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: