KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

5 LAN'S VLAD ON IF THE GROUP IS OVEREXPOSED IN NYC!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:43 pm    Post subject: 5 LAN'S VLAD ON IF THE GROUP IS OVEREXPOSED IN NYC! Reply with quote Back to top

We spoke to 5 LAN NYC rep. VLAD of ENTOURAGE and asked him the following below.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Are you worried about 5 LAN OVERexposing themselves in the NYC market or not? What do you say to those who think that the band is playing too much in New York? Fair point or exaggerated remarks?
VLAD: "So far the group is doing well in the NYC market. I don't believe we over expose ourselves. We just dropped a track with Carimi that people are looking forward to dance to in the club scene and we're working to keep bringing new stuff to entertain our fans. The people are still coming out in great numbers and we're working to keep it that way."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Do you believe there are bands in the market that are UPSET and mystified...surprised that 5 LAN is more regularly BOOKED than them?
VLAD: "Pat I don't think about things like that. Like I said before, we never compared 5Lan to any other band. We are different."

KM!

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa kwè ke 5Lan jwe twòp nan makèt NY la. Piblik la bezwen delache ren yo, e nan moman an se youn nan grenn djaz ki ka fè moun danse ploge de kòmansman jiska la fen.

Mwen panse ke pwomotè ki plenyen yo se paske yo pa jwenn pa yo nan gato a. Se pa wòl pwomotè pou di on djaz jwe twòp nan tèl makèt, se wòl piblik la pou yo pa vini ankò lè yo bouke danse menm mizik yo.

Se on gwo leson pou gwo tenò yo ki swadizan fè repetisyon epi ap bay menm bouyon rechofe yo pandan on lane. Se sak fè piblik la konn bouke ak yo, men pa paske yo jwe twòp.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: