KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SOS: PANIK LA AP CHACHE CHANTEUR JOSHUA KI AYITI (AUDIO)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:00 am    Post subject: SOS: PANIK LA AP CHACHE CHANTEUR JOSHUA KI AYITI (AUDIO) Reply with quote Back to top

MIN AUDIO A!

PANIK LA inquiet pou chanteur yo a JOSHUA ki Ayiti..YO PA TANDEL!
(Jan 2016)

https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/panik-la-inquiet-pou-chanteur-yo-a-joshua-ki-ayitiyo-pa-tandel-jan-2016

***URGENT SOS: PANIK LA lance yon messaj pou mande si nimpot moun we chanteur yo a JOSHUA en Ayiti…POU LI RELE FANMI. Yap chachel yo pa wel.
PANIK LA inquiet pou chanteur li a JOSHUA ki rantre Ayiti jodi a depuis 5 heures. PESON PA TANDEL ak WE LI…Fanmi ak jaz la INQUIET!

KM!

THEREALME

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I wish josh is ok

kalekow

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope it's just a misunderstanding, may God be on his side, and protect him

EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh noo. Hope all is well with the Artist. Because our county has no government and no security we have to worry. I just wish one day we don't have to worry about security anymore. People should be happy and no worries to go back home. Waiting to hear the Artist is ok. Let's pray

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: