KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROBERTO MARTINO ON IF DJAKOUT & FANS NEED TO........

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:19 pm    Post subject: ROBERTO MARTINO ON IF DJAKOUT & FANS NEED TO........ Reply with quote Back to top

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: The STREETS are saying Kanaval Surprise again like last year when you dropped early and caught everybody off guard. DEMANTIM SI W KAPAB!!!!!
ROBERTO MARTINO: "Bro san manti son'w vye grip map jere laa that's my priority right now.. Bien sur mwen komanse panse sou kanaval, my health is my priority bro. Koum tounen a san pousan i can get back to work."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Sa Se repons nan? So sa vle di nan SEMAINE nan...ou nan la RU?
ROBERTO MARTINO: "Little Birdie told me vwazen an ap domi nan studio poul lage avan☺."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Is it an advantage for the group that drops the carnival first because there's an element of surprise; or for the group that drops after because they are able to hear whatever the first group has in their carnival so they can attack it point by point when they go in the studio?
ROBERTO MARTINO: "At the end, it all amounts to the one that has the best song."

KM!

Ernst

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: ROBERTO MARTINO ON IF DJAKOUT & FANS NEED TO........ Reply with quote Back to top

Yo lagé avan ané pasé. They got the worst beat down ever. Se beton an ki konté. Lagé avan ou aprè, gon pi bon mering mean nothing si'w pa gen batay beton an.

RICKY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: ROBERTO MARTINO ON IF DJAKOUT & FANS NEED TO........ Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
Yo lagé avan ané pasé. They got the worst beat down ever. Se beton an ki konté. Lagé avan ou aprè, gon pi bon mering mean nothing si'w pa gen batay beton an.

Ernst ou two brutal tonton Laughing neg la diw kite l jere grip li

Ernst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: ROBERTO MARTINO ON IF DJAKOUT & FANS NEED TO........ Reply with quote Back to top

RICKY wrote:
Ernst wrote:

Ernst ou two brutal tonton Laughing neg la diw kite l jere grip li

Lol, grip pa maladi. Berto is fine.

KingDave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Vice la pral kraze yo ane sa

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: