KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

"FLAMING" SITUATION STARTING TO SPREAD ON...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:25 am    Post subject: "FLAMING" SITUATION STARTING TO SPREAD ON... Reply with quote Back to top

Why are extremely close and fanatical fans of a popular group WORRIED about the "status" of their group's guitar player? Why are some worried that it would NOT be a good move by the group if they were to let go of this popular member of the band...with the fans and the ladies?

NO ONE SAID ANYTHING NON
PA GIN MOUN KI DI KE INTEL PA NAN JAZ ANKO...OU INTEL NAN JAZ TOUJOU

I have to tell you that quite a few are very "concerned"...to the point that there are certain FACTIONS of the group's fan base that are starting to get extremely emotional....AP VOYE PYE....concerned about the status of the artist...and any knee-jerk reaction from the band about any decision whatsoever.

Having said that....there are people close to the group who feel that the group must and should do what's BEST FOR THE BUSINESS....and that nothing should be more important THAN THE BUSINESS itself....and that THE BUSINESS MUST DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO PROTECT "THE BUSINESS" against any uncertainties.

BY NEXT WEEK.....The situation should be CLEARER.....unless the group is FORCED to put an OFFICIAL STATEMENT out to PUT WATER ON THE FLAMES that are starting to spread.

KM!

Gerdly

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Belkod ap fe news

T-UZ STILI

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't like the way KLASS is handling the Belkod case at all...

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alo DJ Super Duke. Men djaz ou. Pat, dj a genlè se youn nan fanatik sa yo wi dapre prediksyon li te fè sou djaz la.

Mwen ta swete se pa vre. Se pou nèg yo met moun alèz. Si se on papye nèg la al tann Ayiti oubyen si se yon lòt bagay.

1Lov'

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I hope DJ Superduke is dead wrong with His KLASS Prediction... Sad Sad
I just heard a Recent Live without Belkod and, I can feel his absence in the Strings section.

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

lovingyou

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tout pale sa yo pou anyen. Klass pou tout sa ki ap mache dwat. Depi'w panche, fo'w drese'w paske tren an pap kanpe. I see in Klass a solid team. If there's a weak link in the chain, they'd better fix it now

shah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any organization that is founded on discipline, anytime a member of such organization is off track, sanction has to be taken in order to bring stability in that organization. There is nothing new when it comes to Belkod and any other members. Stay tuned. Belkod will be back with his band pretty soon.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen panse jazz la gin yon PR
si ta gon'w chanjman nou supoze konen'l soon
après sa tout moun se rablabla yap rablabla pran poz yo branche.
kelkeswa sa ki soti a, mwen panse Klass ap fe sa ki bon pou yo
epi banm mizik lague bomb CD a
klass it is bebi
Cool

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

shah

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is a place where anybody can speak his mind. Klass PR has nothing to do with what has been said here. If this was a matter for a PR to do a press release on the matter, Klass PR would have done so. Cheap shot DonQ.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dude mwen pa quote ou
mwen pa site nom ou
map pale en general
but if the cap fits, wear it at your convenience
please spare me the drama bruh
Arrow

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: