KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

T-VICE SHOULD THROW THIS CURVEBALL SURPRISE ON NEXT CD!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:57 am    Post subject: T-VICE SHOULD THROW THIS CURVEBALL SURPRISE ON NEXT CD! Reply with quote Back to top

If I was T-VICE, I would throw in this CURVE BALL on the fans. READ BELOW.

You always hear a lot of fans reminiscing about T-VICE's old material from older albums...the ones when they used to play with the MPC. NOU LA NAP ANMERDE JAZ LA in a good way; so If I was them, just to throw people a curve ball...SOMETHING UNEXPECTED, I would include a song on their new CD THE WAY THAT THEY USED TO COMPOSE AND PLAY in the old days....MPC DRUM MACHINE STYLEEEE. I think that even though it is no longer EN VOGUE without a drummer, it would bring back so many memories, and would connect to a lot of their fans; while at the same time presenting something NEW to the NEW FANS that have recently jumped on the VICE bandwagon AFTER their MPC DRUM MACHINE days.

DEPI MIZIK LA BEL...even if it's with ONLY an MPC DRUM MACHINE.....PUBLIK LA AP MACHE DEYE L.

REYNALDO MARTINO ak ROBERTO MARTINO....take us back...go back to the old days of your inspirations WITH 1 SONG on the new CD.....KONPOSEL AVEK YON MPC DRUM MACHINE "Only" san batterie (Live Drums).......and see what comes out. MUSICAL MAGIC might pop up...YOU NEVER KNOW!
GNB....FEM WE NOU FE SA!

A lot of T-VICE classics were composed in THAT format. "Tu Me Touches", "Sove Lanmou", "Loving U", "Peyi Mwen", "Sam Fe Map Peye" and many others.

KM!

KingDave

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. And even at their lives performances, if they could play 1 old hit. I would be a happier vice fan..

Alex77

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great idea Pat

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: