KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

JIM RAMA featuring FLAV - Mwen Vle Kinbew!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:40 pm    Post subject: JIM RAMA featuring FLAV - Mwen Vle Kinbew! Reply with quote Back to top

JIM RAMA featuring FLAV - Mwen Vle Kinbew!
https://soundcloud.com/kompamagazine-com/jim-rama-featuring-flav-mwen-vle-kinbew

KM!

Djdirimix

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

neg yo ap travay wi..bel ti mizik...the intro sounds like besoin de toi by Alan Cave

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very nice song. Jim a beaucoup de tubes ki ap katone dans les boites haitiennes depuis Presque deux decenies, et Flav le chouchou haitien, chèf kolabo, chèf featuring lol depi misyeu sou yon track li ba k koulè ki pi fonse ke Gazman....this is very nice song, bien composée, sweet pou fè yon nèg vle kenbe moun yon moun.

Jim & Flav c'est le buzz!

Chante sa a fenk komanse jwe paske l gen anpil route devan l, li pral lwen.

Mwen konnen ke sa pral anpil bruit nan stations de radio antillaises yo...good job Flav & Jim!

KM map tan video a!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
1Lov'

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sa fe zorey mwen byen anpil...Great track for my Drive Home..
Jim ak Flav se 2 bon Zam lan Biznis la..
Thanks KM

" KM" 1Lov's Hometown Newspaper..

wpozit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's a nice zouk song, tailor made for a market that already has a penchant for anything Zouk and Kizomba whether it be average or great. The 'Mwen Vle Kenbe w' and 'Pa lage m' hooks are easy to get hooked on. My problem with this collaboration is that I don't understand why it needed to be one. I had to replay it several times to get a hint of when Flav actually comes in and when he is out. I miss the raunchiness of Flav's voice from this; I think it could have made a bigger impact on the track. It is difficult to separate the two singers from the track.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon I think Flav made the right adjustment in this song. That's what great artists do. He can't be too predictable. Il a gardé son style mais on peut voir que l'artiste évolue.
I'm mad that he didn't say "hehhhhhhhh" lol

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nenevice

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Flav ou minm anko?

ala yon Atis busy papa Laughing

Dj yo jwenn yon lot bel zouk pou yo kenbe dance floor a busy!

Bon bayy Fellas Cool

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wpozit

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

philosophenoir wrote:
Bon I think Flav made the right adjustment in this song. That's what great artists do. He can't be too predictable. Il a gardé son style mais on peut voir que l'artiste évolue.
I'm mad that he didn't say "hehhhhhhhh" lol

I would not be able to tell that Flav sings on this, if not for the info. Flav becomes unnecessary to the song. Jim Rama will sing the song without anyone missing Flav's flavor in it, because it wasn't there to begin with. In my humble opinion, I think when an artist is featured on a track, he or she must leave an impact on it. When the work is being performed at important gatherings, the featuring artist has to be there, because his or her input will be missed. Imagine Dadou singing Verite, which he recorded with Tania Saint Val, without Tania. She is a great artist, and she left her mark on the song that whenever one heard it, you are waiting for her to sing her part. She was not predictable.

philosophenoir

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon map kite Flav vin defann li lol

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: