Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - ROBERTO MARTINO PERSONAL NOTE ON MICKAEL GUIRAND BREAK!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ROBERTO MARTINO PERSONAL NOTE ON MICKAEL GUIRAND BREAK!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:45 am    Post subject: ROBERTO MARTINO PERSONAL NOTE ON MICKAEL GUIRAND BREAK! Reply with quote Back to top

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: You are the closest musician that I can think of that probably went or is going through something a bit like what Mickael is going through. How does one handle situations like that in this business?

ROBERTO MARTINO: "First of all i wanna wish both Mike and Carimi the best and hope that he finds the courage to fix what needs to be fixed and then come back stronger than ever! It's not an easy situation.

In my case, things were already fragile in my relationship, then came the "madan beto" carnaval song that made things even worst. It's not easy dealing with a divorce especially when the court favors the women; you don't get much visitation rights with your kids etc. Everybody deals with it differently but no one should be judged!

I myself found comfort and escape in music and being on stage was my remedy. Hanging with the gang, the travels etc helped me and of course my daughter was always my priority and kept me focused. I cannot comment too much on Mike's situation as I don't have much info and don't really know the true reason for his "break", but I really hope that they get through this tough time and get back on track. Biznis la bezwen Carimi and Mickael so I wish them both the best of luck! One luv.. Berto."

KM!

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Roberto se 1er Moun ki pale sou dossier Michael la Claire konsa. Not sure if it's genuine or malicious but he spilled a lot of beans there then claimed he doesn't know anything and can't comment.
Micheal granmoun et lap fe Sak Bon Pou li. We all go throug problems in life, we just need the right people around us during these tough times. I wish him and his family well

HakunaMatata

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen respekte opinyon w lan wi. Men m twouve ke li tap parèt pi saj si w te fè yon lèkti ki konsène Entèwogasyon an ak Repons lan. Se pa Berto ki chwazi pale, osinon fè yon kòmantè ki ale nan ang sa a. Men pito li reponn ak keksyon ke Pat te poze li. Kidonk, m pa wè ankenn kontradiksyon nan eleman li bay kòm repons yo non. Kounya, m panse li te ka mande Pat pou elabore keksyon an pi byen, mwayènan ke sa te deja fèt nan "background".
Antouka! Ann fè jefò pou n pa akse senpman sou sipèfisyèl, osinon kite santiman pote nou ale.

Bon Jounen ak w Kamarad!
RoiHenri wrote:
Roberto se 1er Moun ki pale sou dossier Michael la Claire konsa. Not sure if it's genuine or malicious but he spilled a lot of beans there then claimed he doesn't know anything and can't comment.
Micheal granmoun et lap fe Sak Bon Pou li. We all go throug problems in life, we just need the right people around us during these tough times. I wish him and his family well

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: