KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MICKAEL GUIRAND BOMBSHELL AS HE PUTS CARIMI CAREER ON PAUSE!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:01 am    Post subject: MICKAEL GUIRAND BOMBSHELL AS HE PUTS CARIMI CAREER ON PAUSE! Reply with quote Back to top

I'm hoping that this is a sick joke...some sort of POISSON D'AVRIL in December; or maybe that someone hacked into Mickael Guirand's phone. IF NOT......Below is a note that I received from him. Numerous calls made to him, as well as text messages have gone unanswered. WE ARE HOPING THAT IT IS NOT TRUE.....nevertheless, read his note to us.

MICKAEL GUIRAND: "Hey Pat,

Effective immediately…. For personal reasons i’m gonna step away from the stage as carimi main singer... This is not really something i wish to go into details with the fans and the media right now, it's imperative that I get some time off now…

Management is aware and will probably follow w a statement that clarifies the direction of the band moving foward...

Our loyal fans might be disappointed but this was not an easy decision specially when I have been reliable for the pass 14 years. I hope you guys understand the sacrifice that comes w being a musician specially in the haitian music industry..

Hope to see you guys soon…

Gob Bless
Mickael Guirand

PS: Sorry bro to drop it on you like that.. its been a pleasure..."

CARIMI OFFICIAL STATEMENT on MICKAEL GUIRAND!
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=48811

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jay Brooklyn

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gadon sezimnan!
Michael, please say no it isn't so!

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow
Mwen sezi
Shocked

Ernst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, something must go badly inside the band.
Pat I know for sure nobody hacked into your KM account. I have no doubt you are working on the matter. Map tan'n detay yo nan sa ou jwen'n sou dosye sa. Michael konnen fòk li bay yon ti explication. Li dwe nou sa

JRS

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Problem pou HMI la....Piya pou Steeve Khe

RoiHenri

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Since his last interview with KM you could sense something wasn't right. Hope they work it out

menkonpa

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe he is taking a break for health reasons.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:55 am    Post subject: FACEBOOK COMMENTS! Reply with quote Back to top

FACEBOOK COMMENTS!
Link
https://www.facebook.com/pat.desvarieux/posts/942653182466901?comment_id=942671965798356&notif_t=feed_comment

David Pierre-Louis Huh??? What's going on with Michael?? Hope all is well with him. Come back soon Mike!!
Like · Reply · 45 mins

Wa'y Manman that's really bad news...hope things get situate fast enough and come back for another 14 years strong
Like · Reply · 42 mins

Stee Dormevil Hell Nahhh...Lost of word
Like · Reply · 40 mins

Regis Camo Bombshell se rans.... Please tell me se diet li pral jere!! This is temporarily!!! Right??
Like · Reply · 39 mins

Jean Rousseau Saintable Omg...what happen to hmi?
Like · Reply · 39 mins

loveless

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow. This is some sad news. I hope they work things out and out their differences aside. I'm not trying to be negative but after reading his last interview when Pat asked him who is his closest friend in the band? You could feel something was wrong because how can you spend 14 years making music with these guys and I'm sure he spent more time with these guys than his family and yet he's not close to any of them? Anyway bro, take a week of vacation go somewhere in the Caribbean to clear your mind and reconsider your decision. Piyayyyyy Pou Mikaben.

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:58 am    Post subject: MORE FACEBOOK COMMENTS Reply with quote Back to top

MORE FACEBOOK COMMENTS!

Wad Al-Kpone What! Something is not add up together all I can say is wow.
Like · Reply · 37 mins

Lynx Orl-Magic Naaaah
Like · Reply · 37 mins

Ruth Jean-Toussaint No way
Like · Reply · 37 mins

Jerry Jean Pierre Piyayyy pou steve khe
Like · Reply · 1 · 34 mins

Vanessa Jean-Pierre NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! OMG WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!?! I hope all is okay with you, Mickael. Please let this be temporary. Please!!!
Like · Reply · 1 · 34 mins

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: