KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LOGIN RESPONSE TO REYNALDO MARTINO ULTIMATUM!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: LOGIN RESPONSE TO REYNALDO MARTINO ULTIMATUM! Reply with quote Back to top

Last week, T-VICE maestro REYNALDO MARTINO gave an ultimatum to the group LOGIN and their leader FANFAN EPAV. Today, FOGINs ent us this response. Read it below.

To the media:

In light of the statement Reynaldo Martino sent to the media in reference to a debt Login owe Vice2K studio, Login Management would like to take this opportunity to both thank the whole Vice2K crew and also remedy the debt situation which Reynaldo addressed in his statement. First and foremost we compliment Vice2K Studio for the excellent services provided for Login's debut album. We never in no way denied our debt. It was a misunderstanding between a former owner of the band and its management. It was never our intention to cause financial distress.

It has been confirmed to us that a Login friend and fan has seek to remedy the situation by approaching Vice2K studio owners Saturday night while playing at the Holiday Inn in Boston, Massachusetts and presented them with a cashier’s check for the overdue amount on behalf of Login.

We would like to express our gratitude to this special friend and also take this opportunity to thank the media, the fans that listened to the album since it was released and everyone who listen to it after the Vice2K note went public. We understand that in the HMI, the saying Good news, bad news, still news generate a lot of buzz, we never wanted to create such buzz.

Sincerely,

Login Management

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Si se konsa vré, men kóman biznis jéré

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

Polo Valdez

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mesie pa fe honte servi colere....se yon lot kaka k nou fe la a anko . sim te nan plas nou ,lem te finn peye mwen pa tap ajouter ankin lot sotiz nan press release la. Sa vle di se yon bagay ke nou fe ak de coeur, nou pa tap peye vre si moun pat lonje la min ba nou....
Kom mwen pa kompran angle....Patchouko es k ou k explikem sa ti mesie yo di la "It was never our intention to cause financial distress. " You guys, you sound like a bunch of sore losers to me......

Last edited by Polo Valdez on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

wpozit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Polo Valdez wrote:
Mesie pa fe honte servi colere....se yon lot kaka k nou fe la a anko . sim te nan plas nou ,lem te finn peye mwen pa tap ajouter ankin lot sotiz nan press release la. Sa vle di se yon bagay ke nou fe ak de coeur, nou pa tap peye vre si moun pat lonje la min ba nou....
Kom mwen pa kompran angle....Patchouko es k ou k explikem sa ti mesie yo di la "It was never our intention to cause financial distress. " You guys, you sound like a bunch of sore loosers to me......

Mwen pa konprann lojik sa a. Banm yon ti klate souple.

Polo Valdez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am not sure where clarification is needed but a loser is a non achiever and someone with a record of failing or who loses consistently and lastly one that loses opportunities or advantages.
And to hint to 'cause or lead to financial distress' can only amount to 'bitching and whining' while adding insult to injury. So they need to stop the cry baby tantrum, for I doubt that they do that when it is time to pay the monthly credit cards or utilities bills

THEREALME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Polo Valdez it seems like you take login response personal .it's not that serious man it seems like you r very new to the HMI .

Polo Valdez

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@THEREALME

Nothing Personal at all. However If I read you well, apparently the HMI condones that type of behavior. And I will likely doubt that it is an HMI thing from past observations. Though If you found me too harsh in my critics or comments I think I should tone it down. Those guys are just making a fool outta themselves maybe for the publicity since they ain't getting it elsewhere. I am writing this only as an observer who was kinda ticked off by the attitude and the mentality and thank you for your observation. I am out of it now.

THEREALME

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Polo there is some harsh reality in our HMI le plus souvent sak ekri yo se pa tout verite Et pourtant gen moun ki toujou konn verite yo men yo toujou di Toute verite n'est pas bonne a dire saying sa apliker anpil nan Hmi .It's biznis ou ka gade lot semaine ou wer flyers Tvice login nan la rue dailleur gon radio ny ki bay robertho interview li di sa a Bouche li so la vie continue man HMI la son ceinturon .

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: