KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

COULD "THIS BAND" BE THE BEST FIT FOR STEEVE KHE?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: COULD "THIS BAND" BE THE BEST FIT FOR STEEVE KHE? Reply with quote Back to top

A couple of musicians that I was talking to yesterday, brought up the STEEVE KHE situation. Believe it or not, when the talk shifted to which band they thought would best suit STEEVE KHE right now, the musicians told me 509.

One of them said that they believe that with RALPH MENELAS and KENNY DESMANGLES able to compose as studio producers, they feel that he is most likely to SCORE with THAT team....instead of any other band that might need him on the market today.

MUSICIAN: "Klass, Nu Look are OUT of the question because Pipo and Arly don't need anyone next to them. Zenglen would have been a perfect fit, but they just got WID and finished recording a CD. Kreyol La just added someone in the group next to Ti Joe. CARIMI and HARMONIK are not in need of a vocalist. DISIP is a good fit but do not have a qualified maestro and song composer with credentials that would justify a Steeve Khe move. It all comes down to 509 with Menelas and Kenny who are both 2 PROVEN song composers/hit makers. The only problem there would be if the strong personalities of Menelas and Khe would be able to co-exist; and if Kenny would want to have another singer next to him."

KM!

milanac

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Steeve khe tap cherche pwoblèm.lap **** jwenn li tou.ahahahahj

lino78

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mesye a t3 byen alez epi li koute moun fe tet li anfle epi Kounye a se problem. Tout bon chante toujou mache ak bon composition. Kounye a Polo kapab ap ri laaa.
DJAKOUT LA TELMAN DOUS LI FE'M RELE AHHH WIIIIIII......... NONM CHANJE POU LINO#1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Djdirimix

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pawol sa yo fe anpil sans men si se sa vre pouki beljazz pat rive ak yon si bèl album...antouka fanatik bel mizik ap toujou apresye sa mesye sa yo fè especially si yo ajoute Steeve but time will tell if they will get to that level where they can bring people out to support them

EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sad! He should of stay with Djkout witch was the clear best band for him to make a name for himself. Wow! that man listened to people at the end make a bad choice , big mistake . I wish he can go back with the number 1. But Polo must be so happy right now. I Wish Steeve good luck. Djkout #1 must move on. They are the #1 best Kompa band.

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mesye manyè respekte moun ak pawòl nan bouch nou tande.

Fason kèk nan nou pale de atis la se kòm si li nan grangou apre li kite Djakout. 150 dola pa gig, si nèg la se rezidan Kanada li ye li ka fè ti kòb sa nan punch in and out.

Èske nou fè sousou nan pye bòs travay nou? Fason nou pale fè'm santi gen nan nou ki ka nan fè tifigi nan travay nou pou kòb. Kòm kwa nou pap kite djòb la menm si bòs yo derespekte nou.

Ala traka pou lave kay tè.

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Eskize'm wi moun ki ka diskite san yo pa derespekte atis yo.

Mwen panse ke 509 t'ap on bon chwa jis paske Kenny pa egoyis e li ka pwodwi hit pou atis la.

Ernst

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ki Hit Menelas fè déjà?
Sanble misye pa gen yon koté ki bon pou li. Koté li pansé ki pat non pou li a sanblé se meyè option ni if I take this breakdown into consideration.
Do u guys really believe Kenny will add a singer next to him that will outshine him? Great team player but the man got ego like everyone.
Steve Khé is too good as a vocalist could be a problem 4 him. In almost every band he goes, he'll outshine the other singer with his singing skill. He's not good enough as front man to lead a band. Gadon problem. Même si ou pa alèz nan yon vye job ou genyen ou byen u don't feel value, ou pa kité li unless u find another one.

Bel'Hair

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Such a move would shake the whole industry. And I sadly believe the powers that be will laugh at the idea, only because they didn't come up with it. Steve is tough , I think He'll make an 'educated' decision.

Futur Ex

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mizikamort wrote:
Mesye manyè respekte moun ak pawòl nan bouch nou tande.

Fason kèk nan nou pale de atis la se kòm si li nan grangou apre li kite Djakout. 150 dola pa gig, si nèg la se rezidan Kanada li ye li ka fè ti kòb sa nan punch in and out.

Èske nou fè sousou nan pye bòs travay nou? Fason nou pale fè'm santi gen nan nou ki ka nan fè tifigi nan travay nou pou kòb. Kòm kwa nou pap kite djòb la menm si bòs yo derespekte nou.

Ala traka pou lave kay tè.

Ou fin pale wi... Le yo gen karaktè tankou Steve ya konprann.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: