KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

LEZIN REACTS TO GAZZMAN'S HEATED COMMENT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:00 am    Post subject: LEZIN REACTS TO GAZZMAN'S HEATED COMMENT! Reply with quote Back to top

Producer VALERY LEZIN sent us this response in regards to GAZZMAN's heated spotlight comment sent to KM yesterday. Here is what Valery responded below.

VALERY LEZIN: "Hello Pat,

The Gazzman statement comes as the biggest shock I have ever had in my career, I feel baffled, perplexed and lost trying to understand what exactly did I say so wrong that prompts such violent reaction from someone with whom I have the coolest working relation and musical connection here at Best definition studio.

I will not say that he pulled a backstab Juda move on me like people usually say about him, but giving that there was no hassle and inconvenience between us, I could never see that one coming. I judge his attitude as plain unfair, and so uncalled for the Hmi Veteran to try minimizing a young upcoming musician/producer whose only mistake was expressing his over-joy and over-excitement to work with him. Wow! I’m speechless.

Nevertheless, I understand that anybody can have a bad day and overreact to insignificant stuff. With that said, I won’t hold any grudge against the star. My studio doors are still open to everyone including him, our mission is to always do good to others, we won’t let anyone or anything deviates us from our motto.'

KM!

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel come back maestro se sa ki rele yon vre businessman mwen renmen aproch la sa montre kew te resevwa yon bon fomasyon lakay granmoun ou ..

Gerdly

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Respect bro... Am one of the biggest disip fan... But sa Gazzman fe a raz anpil. Padonel

prince tiga

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ou kwe atis la te ka fache vre pou sam te we a ? Antouka maes kimbe cool ou fe kompa mache mesye public la ap tann map tann bel music Gazman pral lege laa ..

Mizikamort

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Great answer Mr. Lezin.

Bèl repons sa a sal atis la tou wi. Sa se yon repons de classe. Maestwo Ritchie patap janm reponn ak emosyon Gaz la te reponn lan. Gwo diferans.

joudre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

LANGYÈT..

Lezin pi piti.. Men misyeu flank gazman yon frap an granmoun..

Sa se yon leson ki di kité malélvé.. Ti kréten.. Gwayil.. Enféwryé!

M'toléré fason misyeu réponn nan.. Ak sajès, ak sanfwa.. Anpil lédikasyon!

Gazman menm parèt tankou yon krébété... Ti manma'y ki dèyè manman..

Lezin tchenbe konsa!

shah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Couleu a fe ezod wi laa e piti a montrel ki sak sajes la.

shah

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@ Joudre, pousa tout joure saa zanmi. Cool it wap we mim sa gazman fe a.

joudre

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shah wrote:

@ Joudre, pousa tout joure saa zanmi. Cool it wap we mim sa gazman fe a.

Ki kote'm jouré nèg lan la frè'm?

speedy/kreyol la

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

misye paret tre ba devan'w sonje jan'm te konn ap diw koman neg giraf sa son fucker jodia a tout moun we anba misye ke misye se yon neg san class san edikasyon smh antouka ou antre misye tankou fo kob.malandren an.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: