KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

WORLD PREMIERE OF T-VICE'S NEW SONG "KITEM' VIV"!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Van ap vireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee laaaaaaaaaaaaaa

min yo pran Yanva ...............................

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LOLOVICE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

tet yo se yon ve lanp.
konyen si se old top vice se 4 las. nou pran nan yon sel grinn solye. nap konn jorj

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
neg_okap

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i got that T-Regie's groove in Saw mete and I'm sure yanvaloo knows what i'm talking about because he put a live djakout bal where they play eskive and it's the same T-Regie's groove.Good job T-vice .

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Negkreyol,

No, I cant..

I dont care if you dont like a song. Thats ok.

Mwen pa gin pwoblem ak sa. Tout moun gin bouch pa yo.

But to come EVERY SINGLE TIME for the SAME LAMEST EXCUSE, when its NOT EVEN THERE.

Just say you dont like it. Say its not your style. Say it has too many grooves.

Cmon, please let the shit go!

JimBo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MIM A QUESTION PA KA REPON POU MWEM PAPA Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

PAT CAN I ASK YOU A QUESTION PLEASE Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

BEFORE I GO TO SLEEP I NEED TO ASK PAT A QUESTION THATS REAL Exclamation Exclamation ESKI PAT YOU CAN ANSWER Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

THE NU LOOK OF CARIMI Exclamation Exclamation Cool Wink

Last edited by JimBo on Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
radiocitadelle2006

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WELL THNX TO DJAKOUT NEG YO BIEN FE KOUT GUITAR SA.. FO'M DI'L

I DONT THINK DJAKOUT SHOULD MAKE BIG DEAL ABOUT IT BECAUSE.. SI YON MOUN COPYE'W.. THATS MEAN YOU DOING SOMETHING GOOD..

Xman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this song is very groovy It will be a good song at the bal.

chef lavi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mwen te di nou pa ret tann sa
se yon bon bouyon rechofe
amwey las la kole nan goj chat la .
amweyyyyyyyyyyyy bare vole

Negjacmel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

JIMBO suspan kriye pou PIN ak KAFE..ASK the DAMN QUESTION

Millé-Next !!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bon DJK, mwen kité sa, ou konnin mwen pa nan bagay djazz vs djazz sa papa.......... Chak djazz sou route yo.....

The problem is, some posters will discredit the song just because they stand on the other side and not even bother to listen to it and vice-versa.

Much respect to you.................

Millé-NEXT- TOU TAN
MACAYA-.-.-.-.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> MUSIC All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 4 of 17

Jump to: