Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - KLASS HOUSTON: 7 QUESTIONS WITH PROMOTER ON HOW PARTY WENT!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KLASS HOUSTON: 7 QUESTIONS WITH PROMOTER ON HOW PARTY WENT!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:45 am    Post subject: KLASS HOUSTON: 7 QUESTIONS WITH PROMOTER ON HOW PARTY WENT! Reply with quote Back to top

KM spoke to RENEL ANTHONY of HOUSTON KREYOL yesterday about their KLASS HOUSTON party held on Saturday.

Check it out.

1) KOMPA MAGAZINE: Houston Kreyol, how was the KLASS party last night in Houston?
H.K: "The party was great. a lot of energy from the crowd.

2) KOMPA MAGAZINE: How was the turnout in terms of PAID customers?
H.K: "It could have been better. We had a total of 411 people at the club."

3) KOMPA MAGAZINE: Which factors in your opinion affected the turnout?
H.K: "We had a few of them I should say. One a lot of people (60) from Dominica bought their tickets earlier but did not show up. Two, there are a few people here in Houston who have issues with KLASS, and these people were going around town telling people not to buy tickets, some of them even posted on Facebook against the party."

4) KOMPA MAGAZINE: WOW...So what did you guys do as some sort of counter-attack to prevent THAT from affecting your party?
H.K: "We tried to use the same weapon that they used to counter-attact. I don't know if you had noticed that we posted a new flyer on Facebook almost every other day. We sent messages to our friends, excluding those who were working against the party. We had a few commercials. we talked to a few people here in Houston. We were also in contact with KLASS constantly to help us promote the party. As far as the people from Dominica, there was nothing we could do."

5) KOMPA MAGAZINE: Had these issues not occurred; how many people do you think the KLASS party would've had?
H.K: "Definitely over 1000 people."

6) KOMPA MAGAZINE: After the party, did the guys from KLASS understand what they were working against?
H.K: "Oh yeah! But the good is these guys (KLASS) brought a lot of energy with them and they were ready to satisfy the fans. Pipo had the crowd in the palm of his hands until 3:30 am. They also told us that they can not wait to come back here. They liked the way we do business here in Houston."

7) KOMPA MAGAZINE: Last message to the Houston Kreyol fans.
H.K: "Houston Kreyol wants to thank all of those who came out to support us, we want them to stay connected because we have more plans in stock for them. Houston Kréyol pa changé, sé pi bon'l vi'n pi bon...LOL."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: FACEBOOK COMMENTS from non-members! Reply with quote Back to top

Karyn Gregoire, Mikelson Kells, Houston Kreyol Reloaded and 3 others like this.

*Karyn Gregoire 411 still numbers good for first time...goo Houston Kreyol Reloaded it was a great one....m
Like · Reply · 1 ·

shah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mwen pa surprise at all paske Klass gin anpil haters tout kote. Racine Klass la byen plante anyin pap derange. We are going to keep on trucking.

androdro

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Bel pool party

Bel_poze

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

androdro wrote:
Laughing Bel pool party

Podyab ou ....se sa w ta renmen....Androdro MACHANN GAZ Smile Smile

shah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bay Androdro vag. Missye pa janm positif! The same thing happened in Connecticut for NL bal which I condemn!

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bel_poze wrote:
androdro wrote:
Laughing Bel pool party

Podyab ou ....se sa w ta renmen....Androdro MACHANN GAZ Smile Smile

anmweuuuyyyy
@machann Gaz
Laughing Laughing Laughing
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

shah

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bri la ri a di k machan gas la t nan bay gas nan amazura tou! C travay san zave.
C moun sa yo NL gin deyel. Smh!🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗 yo fek komanse bay gas!

androdro

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

shah wrote:
Bri la ri a di k machan gas la t nan bay gas nan amazura tou! C travay san zave.
C moun sa yo NL gin deyel. Smh!🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗 yo fek komanse bay gas!

Epi ou gen odas pou mete non NL nan koze nou smh...... What the hell does the gas issue have to do with NL?!?!! Get over it and stop crying.

shah

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who is crying? I am stating the fact here! Bal NL la Mikelson di a bouch li yo te sabotage li. Al tande missye avan ou ouve gagan ou la. Neboulem

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: