KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

ZENGLEN FANS: MIN NOUVEL NOU TE BEZWEN JWENN NAN!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:59 pm    Post subject: ZENGLEN FANS: MIN NOUVEL NOU TE BEZWEN JWENN NAN! Reply with quote Back to top

ZENGLEN fans...what you have been waiting for is HERE. We have CONCRETE DATES for you.

*OCTOBER 5: CD cover to be released

*OCTOBER 12: MUSIC VIDEO to be released

*OCTOBER 26/29: CD is set to be released...Possibly Paris/Europe first...or all over. They are still debating that.

*FIRST WEEK OF NOVEMBER: If they decide NOT to release the cd at the same time as Europe a week earlier, they plan to drop it in the U.S and Haiti on the first week of November.

MIN SA NOU TAP TAN NAN.......REZILTA PI RED?

A suivre!

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:45 am; edited 2 times in total

milanac

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Funny poum wè Paris jwenn rezilta avan Miami.

kompared

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good news. I am happy for the Zenglen crew. They need that CD really bad.
Good Luck Zenglen

Kompa-a-Gogo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Why Europe first? I assume it's because the executive producer resides there. Kyett! Release the CD locally or Haiti would have made more buzz in my opinion. Antouka good Luck!

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MILANAC and KOMPA A GOGO

ZENGLEN is NOT the first or only band to have done this...IF THEY DECIDE TO GO THAT ROUTE. Most of the recent bands that have a deal with a producer from Paris/France have done that.

KM!

kalekow

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's why .The sad reality is that se en Europe yo achete CD,Haiti se boutleg yo fe ,epi minm ti bagay la nan America .Pa guen le choix.

EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kalekow wrote:
Here's why .The sad reality is that se en Europe yo achete CD,Haiti se boutleg yo fe ,epi minm ti bagay la nan America .Pa guen le choix.

Really!!!
Bad choice Zenglen. They Should release the CD everywhere at the same time

kompawoolala

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

THIS WHY WE GOT BOOTLEG. WE ARE IN 2015, YOU DROP A CD IN EUROPE AT CERTAIN DATE. IN AMERICA A DIFFERENT DATE. THAT'S EQUAL BOOTLEG, I MYSELF WILL HAVE THAT CD AT THE MOMENT PEOPLE IN EUROPE SEND TO ME I SPREAD IT. IF IT'S COMING OUT THE SAME DAY I WILL PURCHASE IT. BESIDES WHO CARES ABOUT CD COVER OR VIDEO PLEASE GIVE ME A BREAK WE THAT CRAP CD COVER RELEASE DATE.

Kompa-a-Gogo

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

True! That CD cover ish; I don't get it. Why not getting a page from the AMI book of doing business? Some bands will even use only logo as their covers...ex: Toto, Chicago, AC/DC to name a few. We are going back to our old ways, never progressing. Is a CD cover gonna make me not buying a CD? Really? Build your fan base and invite them to register to buy your CD pre-released so you make the most of it. Like they do in sports---season ticket holders buy even though their teams are not Elites. Fer biznis nou yon lot jan ti mesye.

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

good time for the release hope they keep their words
that old man is waiting patiently

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: