KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

TO THE KM MEMBERS WE MET AT LA NUIT DES JEUNES!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:32 am    Post subject: TO THE KM MEMBERS WE MET AT LA NUIT DES JEUNES! Reply with quote Back to top

*J.K CELESTIN: It was really nice to meet you for the first time. Cool guy. Gazzman touye'w ak shoutout. Very funny as well. RELAX RELAX...Neg de bien.

*TI MAK: I had such a nice time talking to TI MAK on stage for awhile. Really nice seeing you and talking to you again. Keep doing what you are doing.

*YANVALOO: Nuff said. Ou tap minin papa. Drunk as a ...(lol). Like Gazzman said "Wap Gadem, Map Gade'w". (Lol)

*EROTICALLY YOURS: Always classy. Always nice. You are such a wonderful person. Don't change babe. I did see her and Loveliyah on Friday at Zenglen/Djakout.

*NUMBERRON: Respect sir. Keep doing your thing.

*FANMKONESE: It was nice seeing you again Cecile.

*ROBBIE ROB: Sorry we did not get the chance to talk too much. It was good meeting you as well buddy. Relax Relax.

*LE MOMO: Everytime I see this guy, he looks younger. Momo....Sa wap pran konsa brother. You also must've forgotten that it was NOT Magnum or System playing last night. (Lol)

*BEARIMI: Very lovely and nice girl. Mickael Guirand should be proud to have a sister like yourself. It was very nice meeting you.

SWEETNESS CARLYVICE: Carly...Se Pam ou ye. Everytime I see her, she always has that smile. Keep it up.

HAITIANGODDESS: It was good to meet you and see you in person for the first time.

PS: I am not sure who else I am forgetting. If I did not mention your name, it was not intentional.

KM!

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompa diva: True Diva indeed.

Sweetayitienne: Se pa'm ou ye pou tout tan.

Pipiritte: Mr Quiet k'am minnin en soudine Laughing Laughing

Belle fete. all of the above from Pat............

PS: Pat pa okupe Gazman Se Djazz mwen an li Rinmin konsa Laughing Laughing Laughing

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Laughing Laughing Oh oh mwen te Bliye Rika .............. Nice meeting you girl. Wink

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
FUNKY

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Gade member kite la....i'm glad that u guys had a great time Wink

rika

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was a pleasure to meet for the first time Haitian Godess, Sweetness Carlyvice,Yanvaloo,Number Ron

It was nice seeing again: Loveliyah.EY, Sweet Ayitienne ,Trackmaster,Pipirite, Princess Sassa of course

Konpadiva,LadyKreyol,Pat,Fanmkonese oh well next time!!

I had a great time..gret organisation, right on the dot, no fights ect I leave the review for more sober peeps loL!

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

Robie Rob

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I MET THESE KM MEMBERS FOR THE FIRST TIME. IT WAS A PLEASURE

PRINCESS SASSA
SWEET AYITIENNE(THANKS ON SHOWING ME EVERYONE)
RIKA (YOU FORGOT YOU MET ME LOL)
HAITIAN GODESS
FANMKONESE(YOU PROBABLY COULDNT HEAR ME)
YANVALOO(MAN YOU ARE TOO FUNNY. NEG NORMAL 100%)
EROTICALLY YOURS
PAT(BROTHER NORMAL)

SORRY I COULDNT MEET THE OTHER MEMBERS BUT I HAD MAD FUN.

NumberRon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What a Beautiful event indeed. To all the members that I have met before, It was nice seeing you again. Pat, It was a pleasure once again. Piprite, Loveliyah, EY, my grin je gauche SaSa, Bouleversdestubes who was doing a live broadcast of the events, and Le MoMo (what mo' can I say?), and everyone else that my tired brain can't remember now. And of couse Yanvaloo, my brother true and true.
These fine people, I have met for the First Time: The One and Only Fanmk, The overshouted JKCelestin, Beautiful Rika of Montreal, The Gorgeous Haitian Godess, Konpa Konpaaaa Diva. I think that I have seen a few other people but I could not be sure of their identity, so I did the prudent thing.
Thanks to Jaz Ent. for a beautifully planned, and efficiently executed Event. You did with Three(3) bands what others can't do with two. Evans, Gary, SaSa, and all others involved, Great Job. M'ap Vin'n sou Nou Pita. For now, I gotta get to a meeting. Once again, to those that I have met before, or for the first time, or that I did not have the pleasure to meet, I am glad you were there. I hope you all had an excellent time. I know I did. And Pat, thanks for bringing the Board Back.

rika

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 3:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Im sorry Robie!! And also JkCelestin hopefuly next time we'll meet

if I forgot anybody else im sorry in advance! its not intentional!

SERE KOSE'W..PA PALÉ!!!!

SweetnessCarlyVice

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was so good to see everyone and the show was wonderful , very nice party , i really enjoyed my band performance eventhough the sound was not at its best ,Kanaval le majeur ya fem manke pedi tet moin . Not too forget Nu look ,Carimi bon bagay.

Good to see you again Pat.
Good Job to you all....

PrincessSaSa

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It was a pleasure seeing so many of you as well. There are way too many names and so many great looking people. My goodness!!!
Sweetness who came from Switzerland!! Girl, I am so sorry that I couldn't chat with you longer but it was a pleasure to see you girl!! You saw what happened so, you know the deal.
NumberRon, Erotically Yours, Loveliyah, Robie Rob (for the first time Very Happy ), Yanvaloo, BoulevardDesTubes (thanks for covering the event girl!! Lots of professionalism! One of the most professional! Keep it up!!), KonpaDiva (for the first time, too!! Very Happy), Rika, Trackmaster, HaitianGoddess, SweetAyitienne, and the list goes on!!! It was a great pleasure meeting all of you!!!

Ti Mak, THANK YOU GIRL!!! Your help was really appreciated and I hope that the experience was one that you could always keep with you. Learn from it girl!! It was a pleasure to see you and have you with us!

KM, one of the most professional media present that night. Thanks a lot bro! As always, keep up the good work.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: