KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

BANDS ARE 2 BLAME 4 ROAD CONDITIONS IN HAITI SAYS......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: BANDS ARE 2 BLAME 4 ROAD CONDITIONS IN HAITI SAYS...... Reply with quote Back to top

The other day KM praised the sacrifices that are being made by the bands/artists when they travel to the provinces in Haiti to go play for the fans. We had a video that we posted of POUCHON DJAKOUT traveling to DONDON.

TV producer OCHENDO of AYITI KREYOL was very vocal about the issue that was brought up; and he is POINTING THE FINGER AT THE ARTISTS IN TERMS OF "BLAME". Read what he had to say WITH ELABORATION.

OCHENDO: "Pat no disrespect to the artists. I drove through these roads and I could tell you these roads are torturous. But in my opinion those artists whose traveling those roads are very close to president Martelli and actually they travel to a lot of countries and they see are those countries roads are. They could have actually brought this matter to the president who is also a fellow artist. By doing this they could have made things easier for them, but also bring a relief to the community and the country.

I myself don't see the kind of respect they deserve because they are a part of the problem themselves. They don't care traveling those torturous roads and I don't see where that respect you are asking for them came from. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it.

Pat seriously I didn't see it that way. The sacrifice could have been much less for them if our government would have put much more effort into constructing our road. Pat I drove through this road not too long ago, Danmmm its a shame when I hear Haitian talk about so much that has been done in Haiti, seriously I don't see it. You have to be there to experience it yourself then a lot of us would have had different opinion !!!

As an Haitian living abroad and traveling to quite a few countries so as the musicians. I always hope for the best for my dear country and my fellow Haitians.

Pat when I'm in Haiti I drive a lot so do the musicians because they have to go from point a to point b. It's not a matter that I'm used to driving through these bad roads; so do the musicians. My only problem with the musicians is they always singing about the problems that Haiti are facing. I know they don't hold any such position of power but now a lot of them are.

Where is the unity they always so quick to sing about. Seriously I don't see the sacrifices you said they are going through regardless they would have said something because they are the voices of the people. I know that I'm going to be out of context but my worst experience driving in Haiti is when I drove from the DR to Haiti and the minute I left DR and driving to Malpasse was like a nightmare.

Godanm where is our the so call leader? Do they have eyes or are they blind? Shame on those guys !!!! Well Pat the musicians voices could have made it easier for them and for us Haitians. Just my opinion, I guess I am entitled to it."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: OCHENDO, If the artists are NOT part of the administration; why are you putting the blame on THEM for the roads issue in the provinces?
OCHENDO: "Some of them are Pat. Some of them have jobs within the Martelly administration. I said it b4 they are the voices of the people and they are friends with the president. I didn't write the songs they are singing about Haiti. If they are so patriotique and they love Haiti so much then show me some action especially when things are not going too well. They've be on the roads. They see the roads conditions and keep their mouths shut. That was the reason I replied to the statement you made Pat. That's it."

KM!

lino78

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Malerezman misye gen rezon. Mwen te trouve sa vreman dwol pou yon peyi tet anba konsa epi kanaval get tout dyaz se voye yap voye government monte. Respe pou anpil group Racine yo, respe pou Klass menm le li pa yon group kanaval men li gen yon chante pou mwen ki se prech tout yon nasyon kap soufri. Canadien pap kite pep li ap soufri pou depanse plis ke $2 millions lan 2 thugs.

Mwen sonje Tjoe te di lan yon interview avan album Kreyol la soti rezon li pa chante sou Haiti se paske tout bagay ap byen mache. Djakout fe yon album Kom dyaz ki konn ap chante doule mass yo, nada. Menm le Lino renmen mizik se vre, men mesye mwen pran note paske Mwen renmen peyi'm plis. Nou prouve se afe poch nap jere ak zanmitay. Lakay mwen pa gen dlo depi December epi yo still ap voye mande touche. Kouran Se le yo sonje le yo sispann vann delko. Fatra tout Kote , mize menm se pa pale epi yonn pa janm di anyen epi yo ta sipoze la pou guide pep la. Se Mwen se yo Kounye a. Anko respe pou Klass.
DJAKOUT LA TELMAN DOUS LI FE'M RELE AHHH WIIIIIII......... NONM CHANJE POU LINO#1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Martelli must be a rich man now? What happened to all the earthquake money? Pep la ap mouri grangou. It's a problem nobody cares about the country. So sad

lovingyou

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pawòl misye sa tèt anba. Komai se pa wout sa yo mateli konn pran pandan dyaz li a tap sikile? Se pa wout sa yo li te pran lè'l t'ap mennen kanpay li? Mizisyen ki voye misye monte yo se san vègòy parey misye. Peyi saaa hm

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lovingyou wrote:
Pawòl misye sa tèt anba. Komai se pa wout sa yo mateli konn pran pandan dyaz li a tap sikile? Se pa wout sa yo li te pran lè'l t'ap mennen kanpay li? Mizisyen ki voye misye monte yo se san vègòy parey misye. Peyi saaa hm

Wap swiv...

lino78

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

konpa rockers wrote:
lovingyou wrote:

Wap swiv...
Guys si nou pran tan re li misye yon 2eme fwa nap konprann mye e misye fe sans menm le li pale a l'enver. Majorite mizisyen yo plis we poch ak zanmitay avan peyi. Mwen pap plenyen pou Martelly paske pou mwen Se sel moun tet pa dwat ki tap vote misye.
DJAKOUT LA TELMAN DOUS LI FE'M RELE AHHH WIIIIIII......... NONM CHANJE POU LINO#1

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Polo Valdez

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So what....misicians yo close ak presidan an. 'Poze' mesie, pale sa nou bezoin. Kom lot Direk di, sa se opinion pa li...antou ka he is entitled to his own opinions. Sa pa vle di k sa li di yo politically correct....Bouch li se pal li di sal vle ak li. A la traka pou yon misician se jou si. Dat 7

HappyMax

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lino78 wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:
lovingyou wrote:

Wap swiv...
Guys si nou pran tan re li misye yon 2eme fwa nap konprann mye e misye fe sans menm le li pale a l'enver. Majorite mizisyen yo plis we poch ak zanmitay avan peyi. Mwen pap plenyen pou Martelly paske pou mwen Se sel moun tet pa dwat ki tap vote misye.

-----------------------

Nope, ou mèt li'l 20 fwa, wap pèdi' tan ou tou lé 20 fwa. Ki sak change nan Dondon (production agricole, usine, factory) pou justifié investi nan yon route. Just because Pouchon Djakout is driving there once a year, what happened the other 364 days? Banque Mondiale pra'l ba ou kob pou fè route juste pou fè route

This guy is clueless about governance. Just because Micky is president, he cannot just build roads to accommodate musicians travelling there once a year, there must be other economical/developmental reasons....tuippss...NEXT..

I need my 2 minutes back reading his non-senses.

Haitien Guin Gren'n wi...and I bet you he is 100% thinking he has the road solution for Haiti. If one day GOD Forbid, one of them guys (musicians) got injured in the back roads in Haiti, he is going to blame them for not asking Martelly to put a hospital ahead of them there too?

Calgon, Take me away

lino78

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HappyMax wrote:
lino78 wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:
lovingyou wrote:

Wap swiv...

-----------------------

Nope, ou mèt li'l 20 fwa, wap pèdi' tan ou tou lé 20 fwa. Ki sak change nan Dondon (production agricole, usine, factory) pou justifié investi nan yon route. Just because Pouchon Djakout is driving there once a year, what happened the other 364 days? Banque Mondiale pra'l ba ou kob pou fè route juste pou fè route

This guy is clueless about governance. Just because Micky is president, he cannot just build roads to accommodate musicians travelling there once a year, there must be other economical/developmental reasons....tuippss...NEXT..

Haitien Guin Gren'n wi...and I bet you he is 100% thinking he has the road solution for Haiti. If one day GOD Forbid, one of them guys (musicians) got injured in the back roads in Haiti, he is going to blame them for not asking Martelly to put a hospital ahead of them there too?

Calgon, Take me away
What you're saying doesn't make sense at all. One of the roles of the government is to make life better for his/her people, that included hospitals, schools, electricity, make transportations better etc.... I would say the same way Martelly find money to build his $9.7 millions house, his hotel in DR, his son'house and the sport center just to mention a few. Ohhh almost forget about that one, have you heard that just 2 weeks ago Martelly' brother in law Kiko refused to take about $697, 000 from a minister bkoz for him that's the money you give to a kid in Haiti to go to school? I'm not saying that in about 5 years he was supposed to do everything, but he promised change and instead he's destroying the country.

HappyMax

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lino78 wrote:
HappyMax wrote:
lino78 wrote:
konpa rockers wrote:
lovingyou wrote:

Wap swiv...

-----------------------

Calgon, Take me away

----------------------
What you're saying doesn't make sense at all. One of the roles of the government is to make life better for his/her people, that included hospitals, schools, electricity, make transportations better etc.... I would say the same way Martelly find money to build his $9.7 millions house, his hotel in DR, his son'house and the sport center just to mention a few. Ohhh almost forget about that one, have you heard that just 2 weeks ago Martelly' brother in law Kiko refused to take about $697, 000 from a minister bkoz for him that's the money you give to a kid in Haiti to go to school? I'm not saying that in about 5 years he was supposed to do everything, but he promised change and instead he's destroying the country.

-------------

Come on Lino, you took somebody else non-sense and twisted it with your own vendetta and fuzzy numbers....that is a whole different debate...Mr "President Cour Superieure des Comptes" wannabe.

You just confirmed that you are getting too much of that koolaid (Haitien Guin Gren'n..non-sense in the veins)

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: