Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - FRERO DI NOU SI LI SOU PRESSION POU PLAK ZENGLEN AN!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

FRERO DI NOU SI LI SOU PRESSION POU PLAK ZENGLEN AN!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 10:49 am    Post subject: FRERO DI NOU SI LI SOU PRESSION POU PLAK ZENGLEN AN! Reply with quote Back to top

KM te mande chanteur ZENGLEN an FRERO....KESYON SA.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Eske ou minm ak Klemay gin ANPIL PRESSION sou nou pou nou delivre sou plak sa...paske anpil fanatik Zenglen ap gade nou 2 tankou 2 sauveurs....ki vini pou sove jaz la apres depart Reginald/Kenny...ak Hit mizik REZILTA a/

FRERO: "Well am gonna speak heere for myself.....Mw gen pression sou mw sou next plak zenglen an for several reasons .... premye rezon an gen moun ki di premye album zenglen mw chanter mw scorer sou li se album ZENGLEN nou ka jere ti sa a ... ki gen child support ... fkd... etc.

Gen moun ki estimer the biggest hits se reginald ki chanter yo sou album sa; Epi Pat pa bliye reginald pi gro talent misye se fason se jan li delivrer ak voix li sou album nan studio. So everybody knows that and we give reginald props for that. I am more of a stage singer. A LIVE konpa singer. That means pi gro atout mw se presence fason mw delivrer live sou stage.

DON'T GET ME WRONG. Delivering a hit song got nothing to do with ur vocal skills in the studio. What I mean here se pa lew konn chanter; ou gen skill vocals; se pa sa ki fe w delivrer hits nan studio. J beatz ... nicky sung hits in studio...Not because of their high vocal skills...But they still delivered hits.

So now; Will Frero delivers hits on the next Zenglen album? First factor is great musical material. Does ZENGLEN have potential great material on the next CD? That is the first question to be answered.

The second point is INDIVIDUALITY. Sa vle di nooow...I need to deliver vocally in a charismatic way. What I mean is that I need to assure with my voice. I need to deliver vocally.

THIRD FACTOR to make a hit is How the public will receive the next Zenglen album. What is going to be the public's mood? Are they gonna like what they gonna hear? We don't know yet.

Having said that; we've seen great hits before from singers with questionable vocal skills. The public is the one that decides if you are going to make it or not. So eskem gen pressure personally? I am excited. The adrenaline is fueling. Men gin mind pression Tout professionel genyen chak fwa yo pral chanter yon nouvel album. Ke se Chris Brown, Michael Jackson, Rihanna...a chak nouvo album se yon new risk.

You are asking yourself IF THE PUBLIC IS GOING TO LIKE IT OR NOT. Person men pinyin an, se yon person professionel ke chak atis ginyin Chak fwa yap pran yon nouvo challenge. Minm pression LIONEL MESSI genyen chak nouvo match. Minm challenge minm pression SERENA WILLIAMS genyen chak wf li pal jwe. Minm pression yon leader politik tankou OBAMA genyen chak fwa election pral river ozetazuni. IT'S A MUST. I HAVE TO DO IT RIGHT. I NEED TO SCORE. I am speaking here for myself."

KM!

dejwe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

smart answer

EpiDat7 mwen Diw

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can do it Frero... Good Luck Bro

Gerdly

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Respect brother... And good luck

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

great answer, en meme tan tou misye tou di reginald plus chanteu studio keu live, hmm ok points taken
antouka frero we wish you good luck brother
nap tann album lan

S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

kompared

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good Luck Frero. I believe in your vocal abilities. However paske dazz la sou pause, li kree yon pi gro expectation et plis pression sou djazz la ak chanteurs yo. Zafe kanoe zenglen yan pa bon pou djazz la minm

konpa rockers

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck Frero...
Afe pam... Cool Cool

belfam

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I love me some frero
Je veux t'aimer is #3 all time kompa slow song
I like u in zenglen
Good luck with this pause thing
Hope u come back with a bang and I mean that
Paske manke competition deyo a la

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: