Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in /home/kompapa/public_html/oldboard/includes/page_header.php on line 44
KOMPA! MAGAZINE :: View topic - MIZIK MIZIK NEW UNRELEASED SONGS SET TO BE RELEASED!
KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

MIZIK MIZIK NEW UNRELEASED SONGS SET TO BE RELEASED!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: MIZIK MIZIK NEW UNRELEASED SONGS SET TO BE RELEASED! Reply with quote Back to top

MAJOR MAJOR MAJOR NEWS for MIZIK MIZIK fans and compas music in general.

FABRICE ROUZIER has CONFIRMED to me that VERY VERY SOON, you can expect to hear NEW UNRELEASED MATERIAL FROM MIZIK MIZIK. These are songs that were never released before EVER, and will feature vocals from ERIC CHARLES, MANNO OBAS, VARDY PHAREL. We'll let the man tell you himself. This is what he told us.

FABRICE ROUZIER: "Compilations of unreleased tracks from way back. Whenever we recorded, we always recorded more tracks than necessary."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Why did u wait NOW to do it...and not drop them when WE the fans have been THIRSTY/BEGGING for Mizik Mizik material for years, sometimes waiting ages in between albums. LOL.
FABRICE: "Some tracks were not as good as we thought and we left them aside. Simple....Now, there are no labels, no real way to capitalize on releasing physical copies. The advent of streaming giants like Apple music could make it more interesting to release material old and new for the fans and for the artists as well. This is our first experience, remastering old tracks and based on the response we will offer more."

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: VOCALS already DONE? Are they ERIC, MANNO, VARDY vocals...and perhaps FABRICE as well?
FABRICE: "Older even with Christophe Lafontant and Gary Perez TOO."

KM!

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oh what a surprising great news
i just purchased my de ger and listening to it while i am typing
and i just can't wait for the next one
ouyyyyy i am so happy something fresh !!!!

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Omg, tracks with Christophe and Gary from the original Zenglen Shocked Very Happy

I still remember watching a very young Mizik Mizik with Christophe singing Viv Ayiti. I think they placed second that year for Konkou Mizik but I could be wrong, it was a long time ago.

Fabrice you just made my day. Wink

Last edited by LadyKreyol on Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

DJ Kreyol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is freaking awesome.

Releasing more music is NEVER a bad idea.

I really hope Fabrice does not EDIT too much on the songs and try to release them as is as POSSIBLE.

This is interesting and I will be on the lookout for it.

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

when i saw the post i knew i would see DJ kreyol and LadyK salivating all over it.
sweeeeeeeet
maestro fabrice, kite kompa mache poul ka respire
let it breathe.
that will take me back to the steak inn days
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
S- WEET
S- OUND
klass it is bebi

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: