KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

CHRIS BROWN PERFOMING LIVE IN HAITI (VIDEO..LE NOUVELLISTE)!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:36 am    Post subject: CHRIS BROWN PERFOMING LIVE IN HAITI (VIDEO..LE NOUVELLISTE)! Reply with quote Back to top

Courtesy of LE NOUVELLISTE

Click on the links below

*CHRIS BROWN Link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpctD9AlRwg

*LIL WAYNE Link
http://www.kompamagazine.com/kmboard/viewtopic.php?t=47736

kompared

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

How many of you haed the president speech after Chris Brown performance? I did...That was embarrassing. Now moun ki tap defan concert a paka di anyin matin yan.

Laughing Laughing The man stated SAK PA KONTAN ANBAKE...Kounie la nou ka montre lot Nation ki vle atake nou ke nou gin moun avek nou.....He stated that Nou montre le monde entire ke peupel haitien yan ka assite concert Chris Brown ak Lil Wayne too.

I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. That concert is used to buld someone resume as concert producer. That is it.

I am waking up this morning vey embarrassed as Haitian after that speech last night.

Jdean Brieh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Happy everything went well,it was a hell of a show tout moun enjoy yo pat gen vagabon ki vinn interrupted bay dezod.
PAT the Lil wayne link isn't working

Ernst

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

kompared wrote:
How many of you haed the president speech after Chris Brown performance? I did...That was embarrassing. Now moun ki tap defan concert a paka di anyin matin yan.

Laughing Laughing The man stated SAK PA KONTAN ANBAKE...Kounie la nou ka montre lot Nation ki vle atake nou ke nou gin moun avek nou.....He stated that Nou montre le monde entire ke peupel haitien yan ka assite concert Chris Brown ak Lil Wayne too.

I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG. That concert is used to buld someone resume as concert producer. That is it.

I am waking up this morning vey embarrassed as Haitian after that speech last night.

I thought it could get any worst. I guess, I was dead wrong. It's shameful, painful. Very sad situation.

dalida

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This was just petty. I can't believe what I was hearing. if your president acts this way in public, no need to wonder anymore why your country is in dire poverty. People who were saying this was for tourism or was sponsored by an outside organization knew very well that was a lie. This is a way to launder money. if people believe this was to promote tourism, this should be called now, a way to chase away tourism.
who in their right mind would want to come to a country where the president acts a fool, spurring profanity in Public with no consequences?

MoneyHungrySince1983

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Launder money with a free concert huh..

lovingyou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Nou gen 2 gwo pwoblem: NOU SÒT epi nou MECHAN. Nou gen frè ak sè nou dominiken ap maltrete la anba je nou. Konpa direk ap fete 60 an. Nou prefere pran de ti vagabon vin di betiz devan yon jenes ki dwe ranplase nou demen. Kote moral la? You bagay ki ta dwe estomake nou, poutan gen anpil nan nou ki kontan. Sa fè'm mal men m'ap di'l PEYI SA PAP JANM FÈ YOU PA smfh

kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:04 am    Post subject: FACEBOOK comments Reply with quote Back to top

FACEBOOK COMMENTS!

Mackly Andre, Allen Raymond, Woolphy Balde and 6 others like this.
5 shares

*Jean Aris Tchuiiiiiiiippppp!!!
Like · Reply · 17 hrs
Hide 12 Replies

*Phara Julsaint bagay fe Lil Wayne vini ayiti a Mw pa dakor l paske pép nan mizer epi Men sen domeng ap imilye nou met sou li. Peyi a pa bezwen bagay sa yo konnya. Mw dako peyi bezwen tourisme Pouki Vinn envesti Men nan êta crise ayiti ye la Mw p kwe se konnya pou Lil Wayne ta vini
Like · 15 hrs

*Robie Rob I really would like to know the damn purpose of this. This is so stupid it's not even funny.
Like · Reply · 1 · 15 hrs

*Jean Aris @Robie Rob.. M'tandé sé pou yo ka ralé tourist nan péyi a!
Like · Reply · 15 hrs

*Robie Rob Jean Aris ou kwe ou mim
Like · Reply · 15 hrs

*Neolie Lebrun Paket malere pa menm kapab pran repa pa jou pou gouvman rose e blan ap gaspiye lajan konsa epi atis ayisyen ap mouri pov
Like · Reply · 1 · 13 hrs

*Frantz Benoit Mwen trouve nou gen ampil odas, si sete atis blan ki te pefome nou tout tap kontan. M'ap remesi Chris Brown ak tout Lil wayne pou patisipatyon yo nan konse sa. Pa gen diferans nan 1 dola ki soti nan men mounn nwa ak yon dola ki soti nan men mounn blan. Se avek mantalite restavek sa yo ki fe domikin ap ranse ave nou wi.
Like · Reply · 10 hrs

*Robie Rob Monche Frantz Benoit si se konsa ou panse ou bien we bagay yo monche map diw aveugle brodeur. Kom tout moun ka bay opinion yo map respecte paw la min pou yon peyi kap passe mizer epi nou gin kob pou nou peyi atis international vin'n fe grimas lan figu nou au lieu pou nou okupe fre ak souer nou kap passe mizè. Ke'l te blan Ke'l nwa. Concert sa pas necessaire. Ou sanleu dim ou panse neg sa yo vin'n jwe gratis tou.
Like · Reply · 10 hrs

*Frantz Benoit That was a free concert...... Free, Haiti did not have to pay for anything except for ground transportation and the set building. If it was Celine Dion, Everyone would of been happy
Like · 10 hrs

*Robie Rob You are missing the point. Yes it was a free concert for the people but those artist got paid. Who paid them bro. You tell me. Like I said I could careless if it was A WHITE ARTIST OR BLACK ONE.
Like · 10 hrs

*Frantz Benoit They do that all the time, remember when they all went to south Africa for a free concert, They did not get paid, The government only took care of transportation and lodging. At the end of the year it's a tax break for the artist. Am not a fan of the current government in haiti but a lot of time they hit the right note. Believe it or not this concert will help with the tourism in Haiti.
Like · 9 hrs

ZLEX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
kompared wrote:

I thought it could get any worst. I guess, I was dead wrong. It's shameful, painful. Very sad situation.
wiiii. .c bon pou haitien nan ki sosieté moune
Ap reflechi kom moune pou yo ta pran martelly metel komm prezidan
Ladanl..nou patap espere mieux ke sa nou ..nou mim haitien nou fouyie prop
Trou..nou

DONCUE_69

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ZLEX wrote:
Ernst wrote:
kompared wrote:

wiiii. .c bon pou haitien nan ki sosieté moune
Ap reflechi kom moune pou yo ta pran martelly metel komm prezidan
Ladanl..nou patap espere mieux ke sa nou ..nou mim haitien nou fouyie prop
Trou..nou

you think Martelly is bad
wait until they vote senate moyiz jan chwal
Laughing Arrow

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: