KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

GRADUATION BASH NYC PARTY TERMED "ECHEC" BY.......
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:02 am    Post subject: GRADUATION BASH NYC PARTY TERMED "ECHEC" BY....... Reply with quote Back to top

NYC Radio Nago/Pyramid personality ANOUCE JOACHIM, whom we called to get the lowdown on last night's GRADUATION BASH PARTY; had this to say.

ANOUCE: "SE YOUN NAN PI GRO ECHEC HMI LA PRAN POU ANNEE A. I don't understand what happened. They did NOT have 300 people in there; and I am not even sure if I can say 200 people either. SA KAP PASSE HMI NAN LA? It was worst in terms of numbers than the recent Djakout/Kreyol La, MWEN PA KONPRAN SA KI PASSE AN LA."

KM!

Last edited by kompamagazine on Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total

sakpasse509

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

langyet sa anraje smh

THEREALME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

bagay sa pa gen expert ki ka explikel biznis lan ap degrengolé

yanvaloo

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Who was Playing again?

why didn't get a big Name band for that event ?

Mistake or not ? hmmm wow

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RICKY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Party was not a success. Took a chance but things didnt go well

m te we plis ke 100 konbyen moun. M pito pran chif la nan main promoter a

Moun kite deplase yo te enjoy djaz yo te delivre. Good job on managing the time.

belfam

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yanvaloo wrote:
Who was Playing again?

why didn't get a big Name band for that event ?

Mistake or not ? hmmm wow

New look pa on big name band anko Yanva lol
Dat7 pa gin mounn ny deye l
Karizma pa gin buzz
Newlook li minm se djaz pisin.com
Promotion was not up to par I think
Promoter on ti jan sketchy apre last fiasco
Mounn ny pa bay nouvo djaz chans yo minm
O rezime
NL is no longer a brand name
Karizma virus needs antibiotics
Dat7 needs nouvo strategy
Result = bleed.com SMH !!!

shah

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HMI may be facing hardships but Jaz Enterprize and Arly have to rethink their strategy to bring people back out to party.

Amazura is not a location Haitian people like to go for a lot of reasons, that's strike one. Second Nulook comes to NYC too often that strike two. Strike three is the upcoming bands which people have yet to know who they are. NYC is not an experimental place. People here have a lot bills to deal with and they are not about to go to a place that is not desirable in the first place and let alone to wait for hours before the headliner (NL) takes stage.

I am not happy for any band or individual who loses money. That doesn't do me any good. If a radio personality was at the event and said that the party was a loss, take it for what it is and for the people at hand to go back to the drawing board and revamp their business.

The better choice would have been a smaller place that can hold 500 people and negotiate with the bands so all parties involved can make a few dollars in exchange. When Haitian people win I win. I don't have to touch a dime to be happy for my people. It's like watching the national team playing another team, most true Haitian would route for them.

In conclusion, we all can agree to disagree that Klass has the upper hand for the moment in the business. It is what it is. Good luck Jaz Enterprise and Arly. I wish you all the best and God Bless you all

I apologize for my mistake, not Richrd Urbain but Jaz Enterprise.

lovingyou

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Misye pa medya pou mwen. Fèt la pat bon, li pat bon. Sa pa vle di nl pa bon, sa pa vle di karizma pa bon, nor dats7. Nou youn la pa ekspè.

jnelson7ip

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm , Nu look sou 4 piscine straight nan NY San konte lot yo. Men Se klass yap veye .

diasporadyol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

match up la pa bon paske nulook jwe trop
nan area lavey mwen kwe yo te whiteplains
ki a anviron 40 mn de amazura

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: