KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

SCREEN NAME !!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FUNKY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:59 am    Post subject: SCREEN NAME !!! Reply with quote Back to top

We on the board have our screen names. Tell us why you guys picked your screen names. Is it your little name? Did friends gave it to u ?? etc...

share with us Laughing .....i'll start with mine Wink

Funky...well they always i'm funny..i'm always doing funny stuffs...so my friends gave me that name since then...i'm FUNKY for everybody Wink

Tilouj

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My screen name was given to me by a very special friend. I choose it as my screen name cause not too many people in my entourage know it.

PhizUniq

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mine is simple.

PhizUniq for "Fils unique" which means unique son in French.

My mom gave it to me.

CatDog

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mine was given to me by a close friend, someone that I admire and I like watching CatDog.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I WENT THROUGH HELL LOOKING FOR A SCREEN NAME SO MINE IS JUST SOMETHING I CAME UP WITH.

EVERYONE ALWASY TOLD ME THAT I HAD A VERY SWEET PERSONALITY SO HERE WE GO: SIROMYEL.

I DIDN'T LIKE THE E NGLISH HONEY BECAUSE IT MADEME SOUND LIKE A STRIPPER.

SIROMYEL

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I WENT THROUGH HELL LOOKING FOR A SCREEN NAME SO MINE IS JUST SOMETHING I CAME UP WITH.

EVERYONE ALWASY TOLD ME THAT I HAD A VERY SWEET PERSONALITY SO HERE WE GO: SIROMYEL.

I DIDN'T LIKE THE E NGLISH HONEY BECAUSE IT MADEME SOUND LIKE A STRIPPER.

Eve971

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm Guadeloupean and 971 is the postal area of Guadeloupe as a French dpt.
Concerning Eve, menm si ser yon prénom ki lié avec la tentation sensuelle, m'pito privilégié knowledge side lan. Indeed, in the Bible, Eve is the first one ki ter manger le fruit de la connaissance...et mwen ser yon moun ki très cerebral, ki renme philosopher sans abandonner sensualité...so, Eve971 says everything about my personnality Wink

dschaeff03

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Mine is a combination of the first lettter of my last name which is D following an abbreviation of my name SCHAEFF and the number 03 representing my birthday month.

JenJen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Someone I used to work with gave me that nickname. I thought that it was cute.

JenJen

cici

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, to be honest.. I got mine from my my grandmother. She gave it to me when she came over to help take care of me when I was an infant. She could not pronounce my name which is very American... She kept on saying Cici and pretty much all of my elder relatives kept calling me that[ even some of my cousins].. Lol!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Let's Talk! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: