KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

NU LOOK: MIN REVELASYON P.S.L SOU DOSSIER "SA"!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:36 am    Post subject: NU LOOK: MIN REVELASYON P.S.L SOU DOSSIER "SA"! Reply with quote Back to top

Pipo St Louis de Mardi Alternative fe revelasyon sa ba nou sou dossier NU LOOK sa. AL LI.

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: Si mwen mandew ki 3 mizik NU LOOK preferew...Kisa wap dim..e poukisa?
P.S.L: "Musik prefere m nan NU LOOK se "DESTINATION FINALE". Superbe texte, yon solo gita tete chaje, aranjeman musik sa extra, plasman bridge yo judicieux, epi yon PIPO ki byen depoze. Apres sa genw paket lot tankou COOKIE, LEGACY bagay serye net. NOS INDIFFERENCES pou mwen genl poul c yon klasik. Repetwa Nu Look la just inpresyonan selon mwen."

KM!

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ave'w m'ap maché!

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

milanac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Misye komik anpil wi.smh

Ernst

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK: MIN REVELASYON P.S.L SOU DOSSIER "SA" Reply with quote Back to top

In my humble opinion, Destination Finale is the best track Arly ever produced. Musical arrangement nan track sa nan yon lot nivo.

Guibichi11

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

"Destination Finale" avec Nos Indifferences" c sa net. Et mwen approve "Cookie" an too. Fok on mounn bay mesye a respe li.

Canteev

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think Pipo singled a couple of music out that were not sung by Arly as a way to take a veiled shot at Lariviere. I somewhat what agree with that whole situation. I think someone like Gazzman should have had many mega hits with Nu Look. I hate to say it, but I think Arly is insecure. For example, I even heard Arly didn't let people put "Emmene Moi" on the Confirmation cd. I genuinely think Arly was afraid he could be outshone by Pipo on a cd. That's why a song like "Destination Finale" was never given the push it deserved. I am a huge Arly fan, so this is not me hating. I am not a Richie fan, but if he has a big ego, it's very hard to tell. Again, Richie is not as talented as Arly vocally, but Richie does a very good job of letting his band mates shine.

owen1055

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:38 pm    Post subject: Re: NU LOOK: MIN REVELASYON P.S.L SOU DOSSIER "SA" Reply with quote Back to top

Ernst wrote:
In my humble opinion, Destination Finale is the best track Arly ever produced. Musical arrangement nan track sa nan yon lot nivo.

It the most complete and best song by Nu Look/Arly

dalida

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That song did it for me on The album. And Pipo's vocal on this track was a huge help.
Maybe that's why I Loved it so much Laughing

belfam

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

my fav nulook song period
ave-w map mache get a close second
and you and i and cookie are my fav love song from Arly

shah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cookie is my all time favorite, Destination finale my second. I have to say: Confirmation is my NL all time favorite. A guy like Arly with a big ego like that, there is no way he could have co-existed with two mega performers like Pipo and Gazman.

And then again when you compose and arrange all your songs and you can hold a note too, I am not mad at him to keep all in the family. That's also the reason why his head is swollen that big even the king hat can no longer fits his big old ego head.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: