KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index KOMPA! MAGAZINE
The site for Haitian Music News as it happens, debates & more.

KENNYWAY ON WHY HE IS PLAYING IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kompamagazine
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:44 pm    Post subject: KENNYWAY ON WHY HE IS PLAYING IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC! Reply with quote Back to top

*KOMPA MAGAZINE: With all that's been happening in DR with the way our Haitian brothers are being treated; why do you deem it is ok to go do some shows for your new CD down there? What do you say to Haitians that WON'T be able to understand THAT move? FULL SEVIS at the end of May Vente de signatures and "PRESTATIONS" (Shows)?

KENNY: "1st of all, I condenm all the abuses and injustice being done to my fellow Haitians in the Dominican Republic and elsewhere. Secondly, lets get it clear, I am going over there to perform at the request of my Haitian brothers and sisters out there. And lastly, as we speak correct me if i'm wrong, the border between the DR n Hati is still open, thousands of Haitians, tourists, business men and women cross every day... and I will be bringing a positive image of Haitians and of the HMI."

KM!

neg_montreal

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ti Kenny,
Sa fe'm mal anpill sa'm pral di a: Mwen lague'w

Montréalais et Jérémien pour toujours

"Pa suiv mwen, mwen jwenn kòb monnen sou dlo" Gazzman Couleur

LadyKreyol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kenny is a grown ass man and I can only respect his opinion on why he is going down there, but trust me Kenny when I tell you that bringing a "positive image" se pa pwoblem sa ou seri de dominiken genyen avek Ayisyen.

Straitshooter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

In our own country, Haitians are raping our NUNS in their convents, mostly people who have voluntarily isolated themselves from their families to serve a sacred cause. HMI bands play in those same towns the same week. Where do we start?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    KOMPA! MAGAZINE Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: